Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patricia Jenny, Fendrickson.

Go down

Patricia Jenny, Fendrickson. Empty Patricia Jenny, Fendrickson.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:15 am

Name: Patricia Jenny, Fendrickson.
State Name: Patty, or better known as Mrs. Fendrickson.
Alias/Nickname: Patty, P.J. Patrish, Fendri.

Race: Amestrian
DOB: April 6th 1989.
Birthplace: Rush Valley
Current Location: Central.

Height: 64 inches
Weight: 123 lbs.
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Black
Hair Style: The back is often in a loose ponytail while the rest is left loos and out of the pony tail
Clothing: A white shirt that is held together by blue straps that go over the shoulderblades. A pair of Blue shorts and apair of black combat boots
Overall Pic: Patricia Jenny, Fendrickson. 2ebh8pe
(PETS ARE OPTIONAL)
Pet Breed: Dog his species is a Dark ash Grey and snow white Husky.
Pet gender: Male
Pet name: Tojoki

Personality: She is often a bit moody and slightly cranky in the mornings, She has a very short temper and can often be stuck reading many Alchemy books, But she is very kind and can be very hapy for someone...when she wants to.
Likes: Fighting, Reading, Being with friends, Being in the shade, Thinking, Spinach, Alchemy, Rats, anything thats sour.
Dislikes: Men, Cats, Handguns, Anything sweet, Being in the spotilght,
Dark Secret: At the age of three she witnessed her best friends murder....And at the last breath her Friend had told her 'Live out your life in secret' So She burried her friend and then began to wander from her home town and travel the world.
Deepest Fear: Blood
Idol: Her Father.
Closest Friend: Kendra (Who is dead)
Rival: No one (Yet that is)

Skills: Her skills are the greatest when it comes to swords, And if asked she would often say 'I would rather use my fathers sword then use me alchemy for countless and tireless needs'
Weapons: A Sword, Alchemy, And if needed Her dog.
Transportation: Her Favorite transportation is walking
Special Item: Her Fathers sword where the handle is crafted to look like it has a skull emblazed in it, The eyes in the metal like skull have the words 'Do not kill, Unless you or your friends lifes are in danger' And the name of the Sword is Tokugikata

Family: Her Family was Her father, Named Moki, (Moki is alive) Her Mothers name was Maddie. (Her mother died when Patricia was 13)
History: Patricia was born on the day of April 6th, In Rush Valley, Though when she was born she did not scream and cry but she was fully alive. And at the age of one year old she began to scowl and glare at people alot, But she was not fully mean. She just acted that way. Many other times in her life she has acted and made herself out like she had a heart of pure stone and ice, But at the age of 3 A young girl moved into Patty's neighborhood and her mother instantly got Patty and Kendra to be friends. Though her mother had trouble at first it was causing the two girls to be best friends. And soon they grew up to be the closest and bestest of friends But that all ended when she was 18 and her friend was 19. The two girls had fought that day and Kendra seemed furious at how Patty continued to hide herself in a shell of stone. And then as Kendra began to walk across the street, A Car drove right at her at full speed. And in a blare of a Car horn...Kendra was gone. Patty's last words to Kendra were, 'Remember though we fight we will always be friends' And When Patty ran to her friend...who lyed limp in the street, Kendra had said 'Live out your life in Secret Patty don't let no man get to close to you or your heart' And then with those words Kendra had entered the gate. Patty had never seen her friend after that, And still let no Man get close to her heart out of fear the exact same thing that happened to Kendra would happen to her.
RP Sample: Patricia stared out into the Blue radiant sky her arms where hugging her legs as she was in the shade of a tree. Her mind wandering far as her Fathers sword hung by her side, "Mother you must be happy to be able to talk with Kendra again" said Patricia, Her voice held a Monotone as if trying not to be heard. Her hair was flowing in the crisp cold wind as she thought, 'i should have died not Kendra....She had so much to live for' As she thought she looked around Everywhere she looked where young girl/boys. With their familys. She sighed. Oh how she wished her and Kendra had never met. She was in Central. A place where sadly she wished she didn't have to be but she had to be, At least to figure out what the Military wanted that they would stop her tiny little day off in Rush Valley. Though she now wished she had not she was trying to study her brains out for a case she had been asigned, And currently all she knew was that she had been called by whoever runs the place and had been asked to get into the case of a crime. Currently Patty was tired and she was slightly trying to distract herself form work. All because she had signed up to be a Military Dog, And for some reason she was stuck being one. All she wanted to do was be at least slightly happy. "Why did i travel here?!?!" yelled Patricia, Citizens stared at her while some Men where wondering if she was Insane. She glared at them and they continued walking or traveling to work. She yawned letting her white tiny canines show, Her White and Grey husky Ran up to her. She smiled, "Goodmorning Tojoki...I thought i told you to wait at the Hotel for me?" said Patricia, Then again Tojoki was Stubborn as a Mule and slightly a bit idiotic, But then again Patricia enjoyed his company. She frowned and stood up, "Well Tojoki we better get to Military HQ to see what the Bastards wanted that was so important as to stop my day off in Rush Valley with my dad." said Patricia, Her Father had been concerned about her being in the Military with a bunch of men and very few women but it was something she had to do to get to prove Amestrians where not just some peice of B.S. that you could just throw away without the slightest concern as of what they where doing. Tojoki barked and followed Patty to the HQ.
(And that is my Example.)

Back to top Go down

Patricia Jenny, Fendrickson. Empty Re: Patricia Jenny, Fendrickson.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:18 am

The reason why i put 'Greatest' in there Is because i would rather her be good at Swords then anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:33 am

Well, I give my seal of approval. Now you just need one more admin to approve.

I'll let whoever the second admin will be, tell you about ranks.

Oh, and state name is your name in the military, like someone is white ice or something like that and my character was gale force.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:39 am

Okay. Sorry i am slightly new to State Names....But thank you for Approving.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:53 am

Alrighty....well, the app is fine....now on to ranks and all that good stuff. Click the rank Registration and apply...after that we will look at it and Alexander will give you the state test.....There is a chance you can fail be warned not everyone passes....and Good luck ^.^

Rank Registration

APPROVED

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:56 am

Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:51 am

Heh, well, you've got the green light from two of the site admins, but can I just say this? Wrong forum, honey. you post these in the character registration area i you want to be approved, you ALL should keep this in mind from now on, as this is the only acception I'll take to character registrations being accepted out of the area. So just keep that in mind. I'll go rank you up right now, though, and send you the State alchemist's Exam.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum