Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felicity Dirk

Go down

Felicity Dirk Empty Felicity Dirk

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:45 am

Name: Felicity Anne Dirk
State Name: The Lightning Alchemist
Alias/Nickname:N/A

Race: Amestrian
DOB: May 12
Birthplace: East City, Amestris
Current Location: Central

Height: 5'8
Weight: 130
Eye color: Grey
Hair color: Black
Hair Style: Usually shoulder length with bangs in civilian clothing. When in uniform, pulled into a bun.
Clothing: standard military uniform. casual- black cami underneath a blue v-neck blouse, faded blue jeans, and gym shoes.
Overall Pic:
Spoiler:

(No pet)

Personality: friendly, caring, understanding, gentle. She is a sensitive woman who tends to let her emotions get to her, which causes her to make irrational desicions. When provoked by bullies, Felicity can get merciless and violent.
Likes: animals, children, spending times with friends, romance, alchemy, sweets, fighting
Dislikes: not much. people who pick on those weaker than them, hate in the world
Dark Secret: n/a
Deepest Fear: not helping weak people
Idol: n/a
Closest Friend: n/a
Rival: n/a

Skills: Felicity is highly trianed in hand to hand combat and alchemy as well. Her specialty is electric based alchemy which is most useful in a thunder strom. Felicity uses special gloves (similar to Roy Mustang's) to transmute the electricty from her body, the air, and other's body's, making it a useful weapon.
Weapons: Basic weapons, like handguns, rifles, etc.
Transportation: Motorcycle
Special Item: A ring she wears on a necklace that was given by her grandmother.

Family: Mother and Father, alive, living in East City. Grandmother, living with Felicity in Central.
History: Felicity was born in East City and is the only child of two well known alchemists. As a child, she did not care too much for alchemy and never would have thought she would actually join the military. Felicity thought that the military were "mean people" and would never join something that would possibly cause harm to others. Felicity was a sheltered and shy child who hardly played with any of the other children in her neighborhood, because of that she attracted many bulies who thought she was stuck up.

Around the age of 8, Felicity's father taught her alchemy and martial arts so the young girl could protect herself from these bullies. Eventually, Felicity would become skilled in both fighting and alchemy. She gained a little confidence when fighting her enemies and even stood up for those who couldn't protect themselves. This is where her current additude comes from. She wasn't able to help herself so Felicity vows to assist the weak and helpless.

Felicity wasn't satisfied with the plain old alchemy her father taught her. Shortly after learning the basics of alchemy, she began experimenting with different elements. Almost struck by lighting, during a thunderstorm, Felicity found out that she could transmute the electricity around her and create lightning. Felicity made a pair of gloves with transmutation circles to help perfect her alchemy. This soon became Felicity's specialty.

Felicity was 17 when she entered the military. Her first impression of the military form her childhood was different now; she felt that the military was strong and was out to provide for the common good of the nation. Felicity made her way through the ranks of the military, showing her desire and passion to help others. She currently works at Central HQ, as a desk jockey and frequent mission goer.

RP Sample:

Felicity sat at her office desk, wistfully thinking of how she would spend the day. Looking around, she saw no task that needed to be completed; all of the horrible paperwork was done, there were no wars popping up, or terrorist attacks. A peaceful, yet boring day. Felicity sighed, leaning over in her chair to play with a random pencil on her desk. "I wish something would happen today," she mumbled. A knock at her door caught Felicity's attention. "Come in." she said. An older man, who was Felicity's superior came in. "Good afternoon," he greeted. "Good afternoon, sir." Felicity said, standing up. "You're just the person I was looking for," he began. "I need your help." Felicity perked up. "With what, sir?" The man sighed. "As you can see it's lunchtime and I am swamped with work so I wont be able to get my lunch.. Could you possibly go to the deli around the corner to pick up my lunch?" Felicity nodded, a little dissapointed that this mission wasn't as action filled as she would like. "I'm on it."

Felicity headed out to get her boss's lunch order. She looked around the neighborhood, pleased that everthing was going well. A noise disrupted her pleasant disposition. A child crying while others were laughing. Her eyes squinted as she saw a little girl, crying while getting picked on by some older girls. A familiar sight. Felcity walked over to the scene. SHe tapped the little girl on the shoulder. "Need any help?" Felicity asked, sweetly. The girl sniffled and looked up at Felicity, who smiled at her. "NO... She doesn't need any help old lady get out the way!" yelled one of the bullies. Felicity turned to the girl with the big mouth. "Y'know I knew a girl like you when I was little..." she began. "Makes fun of the little ones..just remember there are people who take up for people like her," Felicity motioned to the crying girl. The leader of the group of bullies rolled her eyes. "It's not like you are gonna do anything about it." Felicity kept smiling. "As a matter of fact.." she began. Felicity put her hand on the main girl's shoulder and gently squeezed it. The girl fell out and became unconcious as her friends looked on in horror. The crying girl smiled. "Hey thanks!" she exclaimed. "No problem, kid," Felicity replied. "How about I buy you a sandwich from the deli?" She began walking with the girl. "Yaaay!" the child cheered.

.....o.O Well that was...interesting. XD

Please accept. lol

Back to top Go down

Felicity Dirk Empty Re: Felicity Dirk

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:14 am

Approved by me, now you need one other Admin's approval. I would go ahead and register for the military as a State Alchemist and, if you want to, a good rank.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:30 am

Thank you. When applying to become a State Alchemist do I fill out both the Military Rank form and State Alchemist form?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:33 am

It depends. If you don't fill out the military rank, you'll automatically be a major. If you do fill out the military rank, you choose your rank.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:44 am

Approved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum