Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Please!

Go down

Admin Please! Empty Admin Please!

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:40 am

Username:Darkamaru
Position Applying For:Admin
Reason For Wanting That Position:I think you could use a hand with some of the things you forget sometimes. xD and so I can do some of the important jobs here and make the forum better ( but not mess it up. O_O)
Past Experience:I am an Admin on my own site and its doing fine, despite inactivity. I am also an Admin on another site and moderator on another.
Why Should We Hire You?:I have a lot of experience and I know what needs to be done as well as how and when to do do it. I try not to make mistakes and when I do, its something small and i learn from it. ^^

Please except. ^o^

Back to top Go down

Admin Please! Empty Re: Admin Please!

Post by Alaric Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:47 pm

Accepted, because you are usually faster than me to judge other character registrations and blah. So, yeah, welcome to the ranks!
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:46 am

Alexander Elric wrote:Accepted, because you are usually faster than me to judge other character registrations and blah. So, yeah, welcome to the ranks!
xD thanks a whole bunch al! and i forgot that bit... heehee. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down