Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forrest Blackwell

Go down

Forrest Blackwell Empty Forrest Blackwell

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:14 am

Name: Forrest - Blackwell
State Name: -
Alias/Nickname: -

Race: Rencarnation
DOB: 4/8/1994
Birthplace: Unknown
Current Location: Wanderer

Height: 5'8''
Weight: 100lbs
Eye color: red
Hair color: very dark brown
Hair Style: fringe on right side of face, usually with side ponytail.
Clothing: black tube top with black short-shorts/skirt/baggy pants.
Overall Pic:
Spoiler:

(PETS ARE OPTIONAL)
Pet Breed: -
Pet gender: -
Pet name: -

Personality: She's like a normal teenager, but can be very childish and hyper.
Likes: flowers, water, fire, boys, learning alchemy, drawing, writing stories, singing.
Dislikes: not remembering her past, physical fights, bad alchemists, etc.
Dark Secret: She lived in the time with Edward Elric, etc.
Deepest Fear: Re-preforming her past.
Idol: -
Closest Friend: Any Military Dog
Rival: Evil Alchemists

Skills: Forestry and Nature alchemy, and the ability in material arts.
Weapons: handgun & alchemy
Transportation: walking
Special Item: Military Watch with two scartches on the front.

Family: Unknown
History: Forrest, back in Ed's time, was Roy Mustang's secret girlfriend, but their relationship ended when Forrest quit the military, because her adopted younger brother died. She studied a lot, and ended up insane. She preformed human transmutation, to get back her brother. The transmutation ended up failing, only giving her a demon. She lost her right eye. Humiliated at her failure, she gave herself a new name, and ended up hanging out with Wrath from time to time. When Wrath tried to make her meet the other homunculi, though, she escaped from them, ad went into hiding.

Sadly, though, more information was found, and the homunculi found out something the Elrics wouldn't of known. Forrest, with the military's help, found the Elric brothers, but the homunculi came along as well. Desperate the help the Elric brothers, she preformed human transmutation once more. She body was sacrificed, but it didn't do enough.

Memories were washed away as someone preformed and successfully brought Forrest back to her teenage-state. She found herself lost, as it was long after Edward and Alphonse were alive. She was raised by a family without children. The only object brought back with her, was the military watch. Determined to find out about her past, Forrest left her 'home' village, and began searching for information about her past, and who she really is. She ended up reuniting with the military, but never joining it. She usually hung out there and researched the past to find out vauluable info. Oh, and she got her eyes back, and even can transmute without a cicle.

RP Sample: (OK, I think this is how it's done, right?)
Forrest's P.O.V.
The feeling was still mutual. I took one look at the Elric brothers, then the homunculi. They looked the same, yet for opposite sides. I didn't have enough time. I never did. "I'm going to end this once and for all!" I slammed my palms together, feeling the hot, electric feeling of alchemy. Roy knew what I was doing, and he strongly felt against it, I knew that from hearing his intake of breath. "Stand back," I commanded, slaming my palms against the ground.

The whole world seemed more and more benevolent that before. I was in-front of the gate, just like the first time I tried human transmutation. I could feel the creature, the 'All Known' behind me, resting, taunting me. "So we meet again, Forest Alchemist," he hissed, making me flinch with anguish. I knew what was coming next. "I want to give my body away. I want to help them. You hear me, Death! I want to die!" My voice echoed, but it was nothing compared the the doors as they creaked open.

The black hands lashed out like whips, and their grips were just as bad. I didn't dare struggle as they lashed me into the darkness. I kept my gaze forward, watching all the information poor into my brain. Alchemy, Elric Brothers, Roy, Life. I closed my eyes, taking in the information like a greedy child. I knew I was beginning to disinigrate, for this tingily feeling surged up my legs, slowly chilling my soul as I opened my eyes, gazing to the familiar face in-front of me. "Don't be afraid, sis. We'll be together now." I felt tears run down my cheeks as I embraced my brother. "Always," I whispered, allowing the shadows to swallow the rest of my body.

Then . . . Nothing. Nothing, but eternal Darkness. That is . . . Until I saw a bright light.

Last edited by Forrest Blackwell on Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:59 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Forrest Blackwell Empty Re: Forrest Blackwell

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:20 am

very nice but two problems.
1) you need an RP sample
2)your history is too intertwined with the plot of the show. you should really consider changing it. ^^

when you fix it, I'll accept.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:24 am

right, but may I ask, what is an RPG sample?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:34 am

just a basic sample of your character doing something.xD like, describe when she did her ultimate sacrifice. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:35 am

Ah, thank you so much! *bows* ^-^ (I'm just going to edit my info instead of reposting it, k?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:54 am

(i know.xD much easier) your welcome.xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:56 am

okay, nice job but you still didn't change it ^_^;; just drop the part with her being the only philosophers stone and its a-okay.xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:00 am

like that? Question

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:11 am

Great.^^ accepted. now we only have to wait for al.xD do you want to go ahead and do your military registration or are you going to be in the military?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:12 am

hm . . . I'm not completely sure if I should join the military. :-\ (srry 4 being a pain in the @$$)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:30 am

well, you don't have to.xD and its cool. your new so you dont know much about this stuff on here.lol even im still figuring some things out...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:31 am

yay! Wanna b buddies?! *GLOMP.* (I filled it out ^-^)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:43 am

xD yay! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:54 am

^-^

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:37 pm

O.O;; Wow. Accepted, and you're doing a great job so far, new Admin, Dark XD