Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slacking off. How have I not been fired?

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Slacking off. How have I not been fired? Empty Slacking off. How have I not been fired?

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:10 pm

Tobi hummed quietly as he walked down the hall. Busy day today, he thought, seeing people struggling to carry their paperwork to their offices. For most people, anyways. Me, though, I'm free. I don't have anything to do. That was a lie; his desk was piled up with overdue paperwork. But he didn't care.

Back to top Go down

Slacking off. How have I not been fired? Empty Re: Slacking off. How have I not been fired?

Post by Alaric Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:23 pm

Long blonde hair swung behind the boy calmly as he slowly walked down the corridors. He had a distraught look on his face and a distant look in his eye as the violet orbs just numbly observed the floor, while he held two folders in his hands. He was in his military outfit, but this morning he'd actually changed clothes... he missed the feeling.
He stopped briefly to look into the window that looked out onto the streets of Central and he smiled sadly.
'I don't want it all to end...' He thought as a lone tear fell from his eye as he clutched the area where his red mark his, 'All because I was an idiot I'm going to be forced to make it all end... WHY?!'
Suddenly, just as he'd started up walking again, he bumped into someone and stumbled back a bit, before his smaller, poisoned by death eyes looked up to see his old comrade standing there, skipping his work per usual. He smiled hollowly at the man and extended his hand, the free one.
"It's nice to see you again, Tobi."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Slacking off. How have I not been fired? Empty Re: Slacking off. How have I not been fired?

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:40 am

Tobi glanced down at Al. He hadn't seen him since the party in the desert, when he'd found out that the kid was a homunculus. "Toeblade," He said nonchalantly. He let out a chuckle. "Have you been crying? Your mascara is running. You really shouldn't wear so much makeup, Miss." He wasn't sure if he could bother Al with the 'girl' jokes anymore, but it was worth a try. Besides, he could use a good laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:50 am

Al chuckled at the old joke he used to get so fired up about and put his hands into his pocket.
"Very funny, Colonel Sarcastic." He said with a kind tone to his voice before turning to the window, "And yes, if you must know I was crying. After all YOU SHOULD SEE THE AMOUNT OF PAPER WORK ON MY DESK!! I swear they just don't give me a break! I doubt you're getting one either! State exams my ass, why do we have to deal with this boring shit!! Ugh!"
Al then smiled genuinely at Tobi. It was nice to be able to talk to him without his secret in the way, since he, himself, rather hated just being purple-marked, and now he LOATHED the red mark more than anything else. It got him down enough to get over the teasing for god sakes. REACTING TO PETTY TEASING WAS SUPOSEDLY IN HIS BLOOD DAMMIT!
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:28 am

Tobi shrugged. "I don't have too much paperwork," He said with a chuckle. He figured that Al probably knew just how much paperwork he had and just how little intention he had in doing it. He sighed. "I never realized you were so emotional about paperwork, though. I mean, sheesh, if it hurts your feelings so bad, just hand it off to one of your subordinates. That's what I do. They all hate me but, hey, I'm not here to make friends!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:42 pm

"My subordinates are no where near central..." Al said with a pout, "Lanza's who knows where and Inari's running an automail shop in blood Yous Well for crying out loud~~ And besides, these are just things I need to sign, but the number of the makes me wanna rip my hair out and chuck a spaz! Maybe I should shift into the Fuhrer and announce a paperwork free day or something, even though she'd probably kick me to timbucktoo and back... yeah, I think I'll pass on that idea then... So how's life, Tobi?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:27 am

Tobi shrugged. "Life is life," He said, "You know how I am. I haven't done paperwork since I got this job and I haven't been fired yet." He grinned cockily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:19 pm

Al laughed at Tobi's light joke before shifting a watch onto his wrist and checking the time, it then shifted away as if it'd never been there.
"Looks like we've got ten more minutes of lunch break left, wanna walk around and trip random officers on the way?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:58 pm

Tobi grinned. "Of course!" He said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:20 am

Al grinned and chuckled.
So he doesn't hate me after all, what a relief... Now for the tripping part... Al thought as a devious smile sppeared on his features as he whistled a nice little tune just as he tripped over one of the brigadier generals that were coming down, and as a bonus he split coffee all over himself.
Al began to sweat big time when he felt the murderous aura of the man.
"Hey, Tobi, you know when I said walk around? Well, I changed my mind... I think we should run..."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:29 am

Glancing at the man with the spilled coffee, Tobi grinned mischievously and nodded. "Running would be smart, Toeblade," He said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:39 pm

"Good, at least you became Colonel for a good reason..." Envy said with a nod before the Brigadier General began to stand, without even a second's hesitation he bolted off, dragging Tobi along by the wrist with one pissy Brigadier General on their heels.
"SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:10 am

Glancing back, Tobi grinned and waved at the angry general. "Well, if the paperwork didn't do it," He chuckled, looking at Al, "This'll get me fired for sure!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:32 pm

"I'll talk to the Fuhrer," He said in a rush as they skidded around a corner, other officers looking at them and the angered general like they were nuts or something, "She'll keep us from losing our jobs, promise-- AH CRAP!!"
Suddenly Al was on a wet surface as he began to slid across it with his bare feet, his eyes wide and a loud 'ahhhhh!!!!!' following from his mouth before he smashed into a wall and stumbled back, falling on his ass. The brigadier General had the sense to stop before the wet area and was just glaring in his direction, but was satisfied with Al's painful fall and left in a huff.
"Ouch..."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:28 am

Tobi glanced at Al, weighing out his options. If he ran off and left Al, the general would probably eat the kid. But if he stayed, he too might be eaten! This was a terrible decision to make. "Uh..." He said, glancing up at the general. Suddenly, he had an idea! Best idea ever, he decided. "Toeblade!" He said, looking down at Al, "There you are! I've been looking for you everywhere! You have paperwork to do! Come on!" He grabbed Al by the arm and dragged him along, hoping the general wouldn't follow them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:31 am

"Traitor..." Envy muttered as he was dragged off by Mustang, the general just left.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:06 pm

Tobi grinned. "What, I saved you from being eaten and this is the thanks I get? You're regeneration powers would do you no good in that man's stomach! Now, to repay me, I was thinking you should do my paperwork. Y'know, you owe me at least that much!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:52 pm

"You sly son-of-a... of, never mind..." Envy said with a roll of his eyes as he let himself be dragged along, being in a light form at the current time though when he wanted to be he could be really heavy.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:41 am

Tobi smirked. "Don't tell me you didn't see that one coming, Toeblade," He chuckled. "I thought you'd be smarter than that!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:09 pm

"Ha-ha-ha, very funny." Al said with a smile as he rolled his eyes and was dragged into Tobi's office, "Fine, If I help you, you help me do my homework."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:40 am

"You get homework?" Tobi wasn't familiar with the word, but he knew it was a bad thing, since it did contain the word 'work.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:41 am

"I'm 15, genius, meaning by law I still have to attend school. It's just boring stuff, should be easy for you, like trigonometry, simultaneous equations, consumer arithmetic, algebra, that kind of stuff."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:43 am

Tobi blinked. "Uh," He said, looking at the ground, "About that. Al, I don't even know what those words mean. I actually never went to school." He smiled sheepishly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:48 am

Al began to snicker.
"Oh my gods, you're a fucking colonel and you've never been to school?! Wagger! Wagger! Hahaha!!!!" Al said with a wide grin, "Even I know how to do those things -sort of-."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:50 am

Tobi sighed. "I was busy," He muttered, shaking his head. Truth be told, his father hadn't allowed him or his sister to go to school. He was afraid someone may notice their injuries and he'd be caught. But, Tobi thought, That's irrelevant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next