Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

inaris reopens shop (its automail and clothing)

Go down

inaris reopens shop (its automail and clothing) Empty inaris reopens shop (its automail and clothing)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:38 pm

inari sweep around the store her long hair was non drated but in a pony tail and it was dragong on the floor it was so long. 66 was out back chained to a pole like a dog. "hmmm home again ^^" inari was yawning she didnt sleep well last night. "mmmmm i need to get some fabricks some time soon. this isnt much of a clothing store with out them ^^"

Back to top Go down

inaris reopens shop (its automail and clothing) Empty Re: inaris reopens shop (its automail and clothing)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:34 am

Jaeger had heard that Inari had come back so he decided to stop into the shop. On his way there he sees 66 tied outside and 66 backs away a bit when Jaeger walks by. Jaeger knocks on the door shortly and then opens it and walks in. "Hey, good to see that you're back!" says Jaeger

Back to top Go down

inaris reopens shop (its automail and clothing) Empty Re: inaris reopens shop (its automail and clothing)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:31 am

Darkamaru slipped in, peeping his head through the door. He had just heard that there was another automail mechanic in central and he wanted to check it out."Hello? Anyone here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:41 am

inari looks at the two in the door. "hello yagrrr!" inari looks at the other guy who came in. "ya some one is here..." the shop looked more like a clothing store.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:43 am

Darkamaru smiled and walked in, looking around. "Is this that automail shop I heard about in Yous Well? Looks more like a clothing store... Which reminds me, I need to buy some new shorts and a shirt...Goit anything in a size 2?" He made a silent prayer that there would be something... He could finally stop shopping at Fashion Frenzy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:46 am

"if i dont i can make..." inari walks up to a rack of cloths and places her hand on it... no symbols appear but she alchemicly turns all the cloths in to size two clothing. "it dont look like one cuase i do my work in back of the shop..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:51 am

He nodded slowly and grinned while he pulled a nice looking jacket off the rack. "Well thats good! I was starting to think this was the wrong place... Anyways, I own my own shop back in New Optain and another in Frostdeath." He tried on the jacket and looked at Inari. "By the way, does this look suit me?" He did the little twirl thing to show the jacket all the way around and then smiled and waited for Inari to speak. He always had a fashion consultant before any purchase!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:54 am

"i dont know... i can never chose one look infact i change my cloths almost every hr..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:58 am

He nodded. "Hmmm...Well, I'll buy it anyways!" He grinned and pulled out his pile of Frostdeathian money, handing Inari 5 Orgolds- The equivalent of 500 Amestrian Dollars.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:03 pm

inari takes the money and puts it down on a table. "hmmm i should go lock 66 out back before she chases off more people..." inari noticed yayger went in to a blank moment...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:05 pm

Darkamaru smiled and waved. "Well, I'll be seeing you! Thanks for the jacket and remember to drop by my shop if you want! ...But I hope you aren't allergic to any plants..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:41 am

Jack appeared to the shop. "So.. Are you Inari?" He asked gently, leaning to wall near door. "I would need new clothes.. My owns are full of blo.." "Nothing. I would just need new clothes." He said, keeping cold face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:04 am

((Nah, Jaeger was listening to the conversation and minding his own business, after all, you are running a business and they ARE customers.))

Jaeger just smirks at what Jack had said, unless he was going to say blots or something odd like that, it was pretty clear what he was saying. Jaeger stays quiet though, he doesn't need to interupt business with "smart" comments.

((short, i know...))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:11 am

"tell me what its full of... cuase depending it could just be washed...." inair watchs 66 outside sniff around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:28 pm

"Eh.. Okay. I expect you dont scream it out loud then." "Blood-"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down