Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diner and Dancing (lori and genji)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Diner and Dancing (lori and genji) - Page 2 Empty Re: Diner and Dancing (lori and genji)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:58 am

GEnji looked over the menu he was really unsure about what to get he didn't really expect this huge thing to be a menu in teh first place " Well i am unsure Lolli-koi but hmm but amybe i should wait a li'l while longer "

Back to top Go down

Diner and Dancing (lori and genji) - Page 2 Empty Re: Diner and Dancing (lori and genji)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:02 am

lori nodded as she put her menu down and put her hands in her lap "ok" she smiled

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:08 am

" Lolli-koi i guess you have decided and so have i "Genji motion a waiter over to them so they could order.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:10 am

lori smiled "you could have taken yoru time genji-koi, i woudnt have minded"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:15 am

" Nope its alright Lolli-koi i had found what i wanted to eat hehe "Genji ordered and he ordered for Lori as well so then they need to wait for there food to arrive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:16 am

lori smiled happily "so what eles do you have planed for tonight genji-koi?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:19 am

" hehe well i thought we could do a little dancing hehe after dinner of course "Genji smiled and wink at lori Genji being rpoud with himself about how is planned out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:21 am

lori smiled "that sounds wonderful" she said giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:31 am

Genji smiled back " Yes it will be like dancing on the stars hehe you will love it im sure hehe "Genji was hoping no one was actually in thre while he and Lori showed up, that would wreak his plan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:32 am

lori smiled "sounds wonderful" she giggled and noticed there food coming

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:45 am

Genji smiled and nodded Then their food arrived genji was pleased with what he got picks up a fork and knife as he smiles at Lori " so shall we eat "GEnji suggested ot Lori.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:48 am

lori nodded adn started eating slowly, as to not make a mess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:08 pm

Genji was an odd eater he cut up everything before he realsly started eating it he made sure to eat slowly to be polite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:20 am

lori smiled when she finished "that was really good" she said whiping her mouth with a napkin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:56 am

Genji finished shortly after Lori did he wiped his mouth with a napkin also, Genji thought about desert " Hmm how about desert Lolli-koi? "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:15 am

lori grined "oh yes please genji-koi" she giggled

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:37 am

Genji Grinned back at Lori " Hmm but what to get for desert oh wait i know hehe "Then Genji motioned hte waiter over again then whispers in his earthe desert to get both of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:40 am

lori tilted her head to the side, blinking 'what did you order?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:42 am

Genji laughed abit to himself " Well Lolli-koi it is something i ate when we first met yes i know it seems a bit selfish "Genji knew it was a bit rude ordering for both of them but he just had too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:48 pm

"hmmmm?" she said tilting her head trying to think of what it was

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:21 pm

Genji laughed ot himself still think he's an idiot how would he know that she would like it, and thw thing Genji order was coming then it was placed on teh table " Hehe i hope ya like it hehe "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:19 am

lori smiled "im sure i will"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:20 pm

Genji took the desert spoon, then he takes a bit of the strawberry cheesecake, then he winked and poked his tounge " Hehe open up Lolli-koi "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:40 am

lori giggled and opened her mouth trying not to laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:25 pm

Genji noticed she was trying not to laugh he pouts slightly " I'm trying to be a bit romantic you know hehe "Tehn he laughed a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next