Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GIRL'S party!

Go down

GIRL'S  party! Empty GIRL'S party!

Post by Revel Yao Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:06 pm

Revel blinked it was odd. She was having a pre-wedding party. Only girls were allowed to come and she didn't even know who was running it. So she sat at a table blindfolded. She had no idea where she was or how she got there.

Tapping her chin she leaned forward. Who brought her here? Her fingers nimbly ran over her digits. The ring was gone.. Take had destroyed it, but she still planned on marrying Yuan. It didn't matter to her. Extravagance was resting and it was her time in her own body.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File
Ability: Revel Shade
State/Homuncules Title:: N/A

http://modernwarriors.creeazaforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

GIRL'S  party! Empty Re: GIRL'S party!

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:11 pm

Ilona wore a red party dress, with a white rose on it. She entered the room with Matthias and Kamijo holding her hands. Ilona wasn't thinking of bringing her sons with her but seeing as she can't leave them alone even for a second, she brought them along anyway..

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:13 pm

Revel heard someone come and waved briskly, "Hi!" She shouted with a smile. "Uhmm do you know why I'm blindfolded?" She asked hopefully.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:14 pm

She placed Kamijo and Matthias in the otherside of the room, keeping a close eye on them. Ilona bowed to Revel and gave her a wrapped present to her.
"I'm sorry for bringing my sons with me but I can't leave them for a second~!"She said with a smile, sitting beside Revel.
"I did buy you something, I hope you enoy it. And no, why are you blindfolded?"Ilona said smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:16 pm

Revel laughed and shrugged "I don't know, someone grabbed me, blindfolded me and shoved me here." Her head turned towards Hyo. "They didn't say a word.."
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:03 am

A cold, creepy feeling started to shiver down the area, but that cold creepy feeling went away quickly once Matthias screamed out, "Daddy!!" Takegami walked out of the shadows with a warms mile on his face, picking up Kamijo and Matthias in his arm, and balancing a present on his head. He chuckled seeing Ilona and Revel and set the two young boys down.

"Happy... wedding? Hahaha, i always knew my two favorite chil-nevermind, don't want to influence Kamijo and Matthias."

He walked over to Revel and set her present on her lap. He looked over at Ilona with a raised brow, his mouth moving, but words not coming out. He had lipped her, 'Any idea why she's wearing a blindfold?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:35 am

Revel looked over towards Take. What was he doing here? Wedding party? Oh boy.. this was awkward. She felt like an older sister all of a sudden and smiled. Laughing she pulled off her blindfold. "I guess I can remove it."
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down