Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cherry Blossom romance forever (Open?)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Cherry Blossom romance forever (Open?) Empty Cherry Blossom romance forever (Open?)

Post by Revel Yao Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:15 am

Revel blinked. She was in Aerugo.. weird. She had a tendency to disappear off top random places like this. She looked over and frowned "Who put that cow there?" As the cow went 'moo'. She felt as if this was a strage and familiar parody...
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File
Ability: Revel Shade
State/Homuncules Title:: N/A

http://modernwarriors.creeazaforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Cherry Blossom romance forever (Open?) Empty Re: Cherry Blossom romance forever (Open?)

Post by Dai/Patience Tue May 04, 2010 12:13 pm

Daigoro yawned as he walked along a path, and heard a cow go 'moo'. How the hell did he get here? He sighed, and noticed Revel, before waving to the girl.

"Hey!"
Dai/Patience
Dai/Patience

Personell File
Ability: Daigoro Ito
State/Homuncules Title:: Wind Blade

Back to top Go down

Cherry Blossom romance forever (Open?) Empty Re: Cherry Blossom romance forever (Open?)

Post by Revel Yao Tue May 04, 2010 12:15 pm

Revel spun around and fainted "Oh my god. You-you're alive?!" She stared at the sky, her face red.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai/Patience Tue May 04, 2010 12:18 pm

Daigoro blinked as the girl fainted.

"Uhm... Ooookay...." He said, before sighing. This girl... She really was a strange one. But then an image came to his face...

The kiss...

He yelped, and fainted also landing on the ground.
Dai/Patience
Dai/Patience

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Tue May 04, 2010 12:21 pm

Revel rubbed her head and got up, helping him to his feet. "She scurried around him, staring at his body. "But how? I swear I-I mean Extravagance killed you.. I coulda.." She yelped as a breeze blew only because it startled her. She looked around nervously. Did he want revenge?
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai/Patience Tue May 04, 2010 12:31 pm

Daigoro looked at her weirdly. Strange girl, but easily a good friend of his.

"Do I look dead to you?" He asked, and stared at her blankly. She seemed scared for some reason. Did she have something to do with these images?
Dai/Patience
Dai/Patience

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Tue May 04, 2010 12:33 pm

Revel blinked and swallowed, then walked up to him and took his hand "Forgive me.. but I must know.." She took his hand and slashed into it firmly, awaiting to see the results. Her body shook, she had no memory of killling him, but she knew she did....
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai/Patience Tue May 04, 2010 12:40 pm

Daigoro blinked as the the girl took his hand and drew a knife. He stood back, slightly worried.

"What're you..." He asked, but then stopped as the wound suddenly healed up, quicker than usual. He stood there, a look of shock and confusion on his face.
Dai/Patience
Dai/Patience

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Tue May 04, 2010 12:43 pm

Revel stared up at him with surprised eyes as she looked around concerned "Y-You're a homunculus!" She half-asked as she passed out "Thank goid.. I-I thought I killed you... I-I thought.." she started cryin.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai/Patience Tue May 04, 2010 12:48 pm

Daigoro simply watched as the girl broke down. He couldn't say, nor do anything. The realisation just hadn't hit him yet.

I'm... a Homonculus? Daigoro fell to his knees, wondering what the hell was going on... Was he just dreaming?
Dai/Patience
Dai/Patience

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Tue May 04, 2010 12:50 pm

Revel scurried over and rubbed his back "I'm-I';m sorry Dai.. b-but if it makes you feel any better at least I can tell you aren't a sin ^^." She smiled softly, "So.. technically you aren't cursed like me..
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai/Patience Tue May 04, 2010 12:52 pm

Daigoro turned and looked at her. He was still in the dark about a lot of things.

"I'm... not a sin?" He asked with a whisper. Then... what was he? A Virtue? Was he to become an enemy of the State now?

If I am a Virtue, who am I?
Dai/Patience
Dai/Patience

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Tue May 04, 2010 12:53 pm

Revel nodded "Usually Father would scold me for even talking to a virtue.. b-but he's gone now.." She smiled "A-And I finally have Extravagance under control.."
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai/Patience Tue May 04, 2010 12:56 pm

Daigoro looked at her, still in disbelief.

Really. Really. Maybe I should just... He had to test this himself. He clapped his hands together, co-inciding the circles on his hands, and pulled out from the circles a dagger made fromthe swirling winds.

He then reached down, and cut his left leg. It healed quickly. Daigoro shook his head. No. No. NO!
Dai/Patience
Dai/Patience

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Tue May 04, 2010 1:00 pm

Revel suddenlt practically tackled Dai, sobbing ecetentially, tears pouring from her eyes "I'm so sorry Dai! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it!"
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai/Patience Tue May 04, 2010 1:06 pm

Daigoro looked at the girl blankly, and suddenly turned bright red.

"Revel..."
Dai/Patience
Dai/Patience

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Tue May 04, 2010 1:09 pm

Revel clung to him, still crying "I'm so sorry Dai-kun! I never wanted to hurt you!"
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai/Patience Tue May 04, 2010 4:46 pm

Daigoro shook his head. Already the Patience side of his personality was beginning to blossom. He felt no anger towards this girl. If she had killed him, he simply didn't care. He looked at her, smiling.

"Revel. I don't know exactly what happened. I was told that that portion of my memory still has to come back somewhat. But I know you. And I know that you'd never hurt me. I know you, Revel."
Dai/Patience
Dai/Patience

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Tue May 04, 2010 10:11 pm

Revel smiled softly and loked up with her bright red eyes "R-Really Thats a relief!" She giggled and plopped down on the ground. Extravagance snuck into her consciousness and laughed "You DO realize you kissed him, right?" Revel stared wide eyed suddenly turned scarlet "I-I-I did what?!"
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai/Patience Wed May 05, 2010 10:24 am

Daigoro blinked when the girl suddenly turned bright scarlet.

"Ne, you alright?"
Dai/Patience
Dai/Patience

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Wed May 05, 2010 10:30 am

Revel spazzed out instantly "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD I KISSED YOU!" She freaked out, bright red. "I-I Oh my god..!" she tried burying her face to hide.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai/Patience Wed May 05, 2010 10:36 am

Daigoro sat there for a couple of seconds, taking in what she had just said. So it was her... That he saw in his memories. His head then went down.

"I know. Well, I know that somebody kissed me just before I died. That much is for sure..."
Dai/Patience
Dai/Patience

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Wed May 05, 2010 10:39 am

Revel winced and looked at him sad "Oh I'm so sorry I-I should go I-I will go you know I-I'm just." She sputtered and staggered to her feet, turning and completely forgetting her ability to teleport.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai/Patience Wed May 05, 2010 10:43 am

Daigoro stood up and moved quickly, putting his auto-mail left hand onto her shoulder.

"What's wrong? Have you forgotten, Revel? What I said before I died? Because I remember, now."
Dai/Patience
Dai/Patience

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Wed May 05, 2010 10:47 am

Revel wrinkled her nose and twitched it. She didn't remember anything.. that was Extravagance's memory. She however was laughing in the back of her head. She tried to remember what had he said? Pretty? Pretty glass? He'd been talking about the church! Yeah that was it, "Oh yes.." She smiled softly.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next