Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The return of the Fuhrer

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The return of the Fuhrer - Page 2 Empty Re: The return of the Fuhrer

Post by Alaric Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:21 am

Envy took the wallet with a kind smile, betraying his inner worries, before placing it in his pocket and materializing a small, hand-held vacuum in his hand. He quickly had it suck up all of the blood and stones before he threw it in the trash can -since if he dematerialized it, the blood would just fall back onto the floor-. He then materialized a small can of paint and a paint brush before beginning to paint over the transmutation circle.
"I'd use alchemy to get rid of it, but I'm afraid Truth took that from me, haha."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:28 am

"Hehehe, It's ok. Thank you for helping though. and I wil call the 421st since I'm over here at the phone."

She said with a smile. As she picked u the phone and dialed her secretary. After a bit she explained he wanted several people called and told to report directly to her office immediately.

"Yes, please have Major Havoc report here and Former officer Elbrecht Jaeger. Thank you Suzie."

Shesaid in a pleasent voice as she hung up the phone and finished cleaning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:30 am

"Jaeger? I haven't seen him in a while, I wonder if he'll recognize me with my new hairstyle?" Al asked as he continued painting out the circle with a paint that roughly matched the linen's colour.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:32 am

"Heh, you really think they will remember us Al? I mean our job and things. Oh, and Al. Why..why is mine green?"

She asked in an uncertain tone as she put her hand to her bellybutton and rubbed it a bit. She was still unsure of why she was different from the others...and why she was given this disorder on top of it. Well, it didn't matter and it was for this reason she was going to continue her quest to keep the Sins in check.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:50 am

A letter arrived for Kenya and she read it as soon as it was handed to her. The details for her eyes only she was indeed impressed. Her emotions suddenly were depressed and she was her old self, just for a short while. It seemed that Truth had granted her a time of reprieve for now on her emotions. She shot up, grabbed her coat and shot out of the door.

"Al, wait for me here. I will be back in a flash. I will call if I need anything."

She said in a haste out of the room and out of central.

{{Exit for now.Will be back real fast Al.}}

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:42 am

Kenya walked in and closed the door. Her new look very apparent and she sat on her chair. Her long flowing purple hair resiting where ever it lay. She spoke softly to Al as she beckoned him to come closer.

"I spoke with a Mister Darkmaru and it seems we have an ally to take on Father."

She said as she set the amulet on the desk and pushed it over for Al to view.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:53 am

As if right on cue, Darkamaru stepped into the room. He walked towards Kenya, casually grinning and waving to Al as he walked. He then stood next to Kenya, waiting for her to tell him what he wanted to know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:12 pm

"Impeccable timing indeed. This is the man I was telling you about Al, He is the giver of that."

She said pointing to the amulet made of gold. She thought for a second and when the doors slammed shut she made haste to speak immediately.

"Mr. Darkamaru, The small group I have formed was created with the sole goal to kill Father and the sins. In light of new information it seems that I need to revise some things to my strategy. First being that we are now allied with you.This will put political strain on my position if word gets out. For now however there are a few secrets that have t be kept. I know a lot about you Darkamaru, well, your history that is. For now everything seems to be in order. Now, what order of business should we discus first?"

She asked in a firm tone sitting in her chair. She swivled back and forth a little but not much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:22 pm

Yuan Yao, better known as Greed, came walking down the hall. With a light knock from his ultimate shield, he had knocked out any guards there were, after slipping in through a window. Greed had always been a bit nosy, sticking his nose where it didn't belong. Confident, he strode up to the fuhrer's office door and rapped his knuckles against the door, standing there with a totally blank expression.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File
Ability: Yuan Yao
State/Homuncules Title:: n/a

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:24 pm

"Well it seems that I'm quite popular here. enter."

Her voice boomed at the word as she st in her chair and stared at stared at the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:26 pm

Darkamaru listened to Kenya talk until she finished."Well, first, I would like to know exactly what you plan to do with your small group. I'll accept your offer after you answer, of course. Also, out of curiosity, I want to test that you know my history. Where was I when I died, how old was I, and who revived me?" He smiled. "You don't have to answer them, of course, but I'm curious..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:31 pm

Yuan pushed the door open and stepped inside, poised just on the thresh-hold as he closed the door behind himself. He dipped into a half bow. "I presume you are the fuhrer?" he asked in cool tones, totally at ease in this office, depite it belonging to the head of a nation he did not belong in. He glanced to the side. He was a bit surprised to see Darkamaru, but he did not show it. Instead he acted as though he had never before met him.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:39 pm

{{OOC After Ben gets here the post order will be
Kenya
Al
Dark
Yuan
Ben}}}

Kenya whispered in Darkamaru's ear the answers to his questions and made her way half way to the door. She stopped for a moment and stared deep in to Yuan's eyes. Then it struck her.

"Greed, you already know Envy and Pride. You are just the person I wanted to talk to. How has Father been treating you?"

She asked in a sly voice that seemed almost as if to evoke emotion. She then turned to Darkamaru and spoke to him directly.

"The legion was planed to pull a full head on strike, but of course most likely not now haha."

She said as she sat back in her chair and stared at the three in the room It seemed there was only one more left to arrive and the new 421st would be complete.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:45 pm

((Alright, i just feel a need to post this first.))

Greed's eyes arrowed. "Yes, I know them. But how do you know me? I am hardly worth your time and I'm sure you don't keep up with the affairs of Xing's royal family." he said nonhalantly, tone oozing defiance. "And as for how father has been treating me? Just the same as anyone else, though I'd prefer not to know that degenerate." he stated, face still blank.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:47 pm

Zoning out for a small period of time was an understatement. Right now Al had actually fallen asleep against the couch in the time he waited for the fuhrer, and had only woken up when Greedo Speedo burst in. It didn't take him long to run up and glomp the man in a tight hug, before pulling back and scratching Jun's fur lightly.
"Hey Speedoman~!!" He said with a grin, before turning and seeing Pride, though he only waved at him this time, "Pridey! Long time no see!"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:43 pm

"And that brings me to my next order of business, The 421st. A special Task force designed to destroy Father and his remaining sins. Of course originally It was designed to destroy ALL the sins, but accommodations have been met to allow for three Homunculi."

Kenya shot up and started in on the three.

"Now, for our very first, I need to know your position on the matter Yuan. Please, I wish not bad blood between our peoples. And do not worry about the guards, Diplomatic Amenity is a great thing."

She chuckled as she turned to Al.

"Al, some things are going to change for the legion. We are being issued new codes as of today.Phoenix-She said pointing to herself.- Iron hide- She said pointing to Greed-Crow- She said pointing to Pride-And Snake"- she said pointing to Al.

After several seconds she sat down in her chair and thought a moment. She then spewed some more words from her mouth.

"Benjamin will stay Monk. And here you two, these will grant you access to a limitless amount of money and technology research. I expect that you will not disappoint me in our endeavors. I would hate to have to kill people who were supposedly on my team."

She said with a menacing glare that she did quite well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:26 pm

"If it means getting rid of father? Hell yeah I'm in on it." Yuan grinned a Cheshire smile that showed his teeth, unfazed by Envy's glomping. "And nice to see you Envy." he laughed. "Hello pride." he added with a look in Darkamaru's direction. "And I'm sure you mean nothing bad, Fuhrer. Though this will be very interesting. No offense to you but I doubt we will get along well." he smirked and a thought crossed his mind. "You want to kill sins besides us, yes?" he questioned carefully, thinking of Ming and Revel. They were his friends, hard to admit as it was, and he was not fond of the idea of them dying for good.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:15 am

"Let me put it in terms you can cope with, I want to kill any Sin that allies with father. NO EXCEPTIONS."

She emphasized the last part as she swiveled her chair around to face the large window and gazed out it. After pondering some she spoke, stil facing the window.

"It would be best not to let any of our friends down with out at least trying to give them help. If they have not reconsidered by our strike we will have to kill them."

She said, trying to insinuate to Yuan that if he had friends in the sins to try and convert them before the strike. She then addressed Darkamaru.

"Dark-san, We will need a remote location as a temporary head quarters, can you supply this? We are only talking the 421st and who ever you bring along."

She asked being as straight forward as possible. There was defiantly something different about Kenya. She was different and it was not because of her abilities. No, it was much worse, it was like she had sensation telling her to scream at the top of her lungs that she was not her old self but something new. she grabbed her stomach in slight pain as she faced towards the window hiding it from all except possible Al.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:20 am

Envy's brows furrowed before he ruffled Yuan's hair, he ten walked over to Kenya and placed a hand on her back.
"Miss Fuhrer... no, Kenya-san, I just want you to be aware of the fact that I'm allied with both Father and the 'Traitorz', of whom I, with Pride, run. When this is over and you still want to kill the homunculi all in leagues with the man, then let me say this: It will only take nineteen bullets to the heart in order to kill me, with five seconds intervals." The boy explained quietly, "I'm sorry, but I'm no longer a good person... but on a different subject, do you need some painkillers? Some water? I can holler in for some now, if you want."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:55 am

Darkamaru smiled. "Of course, Kenya. I am the leader of the nation, Frostdeath, so I have many places in mind. As of now, though, before I find a preferable place, I think we should use the Traitorz meeting building. It's only detectable by a golden amulet." As he said this, he tossed a new amuet to both Greed and Envy. "Also, Kenya, if you want anyone to come in, you simply have to bring them with you, or give them an amulet. Just ask me and I can have more made. And, I have a request." Smiling, he handed Kenya a photograph of Vainglory. "My apprentice is a homunculus as well, so I wanted to tell you so you don't chop her into little pieces."

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:03 am

"I'm not sure what to do. Ming is usually very agreeable but Revel..." Yuan trailed off, glancing down at his feet. "I'm not sure how I'd change her mind." he sighed, catching the amulet with one hand and examining it with careful eyes. "And I have something to say. i don't take sides. whatever I do, it's for my own gain. But I swear, even if you turn on me, I'm not dying. I may be a copy but I still have a throne waiting for me and I am not loseing that status and money." a slight edge worked it's way into his tone, tainting it with venom.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:01 pm

"Well, then I suggest you do not turn on us. This would be in BOTH our best interests."

Kenya said still staring out the window and pondering how she can learn more about what she was. She then started to remember some things that came to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:54 pm

A wide smirk took over the navy-haired boy's features as he caught the new amulet, stringing it around his neck and shifting it away for the time being.
"We're sins, Kenya," Envy started as the grin got wider as he gave her a very sadistic and dangerous grin, rivaling the original Envy's, even, "We don't make promises, we just do what we want and grin after wards."
Then an innocent smile appeared on the world's greatest actor's face making him look alot younger than his 15-year-old form said.
"Right, Pridey, Greedy?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:04 pm

"Heh, Al. Because I hold you ear to me, I will personally kill you if you betray me. Consider it a gift or an honor if you will. That I would care so much about you to end your life."

Kenya stood up and cuffed her stomach again making sure to not show any emotion what so ever on the matter. She then spoke to the other two as she placed the Amulet in her pocket for now.

"I must now ask that we reconvene after me and Al-er Envy deliberate on our plan and standings. We will convene at your Hide out then. Is this ok Dark-san?"

She said not looking for an answer as she walked towards Al and whispered in his ear.

"Something doesn't feel right."

She said so low only Envy could hear. She also covered her mouth in case Soe one tried to lip read.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:36 pm

Envy kept that grin on his face, but inside he was more than aware that his human half would never let him betray Kenya, his trusted comrade in war and good friend.
"Yes..." He stated, and though it was a reply to Kenya's latest statement, it was made out as if it were to confirm he was willing to betray her is he wanted to.
He then materialized a small gun, but it had an abnormally large barrel before he placed the deep green and black gun in the woman's hand, gold leaf embedding the outer of the weapon.
"Nineteen shots, five second intervals, that's all." envy stated, and though to the other sins it may sound like random speak, Kenya should be able to understand what it meant. It meant that Al was also leaving his own life in Kenya's hands.
He'd just instructed her on how to kill him, in other words.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next