Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The return of the Fuhrer

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The return of the Fuhrer - Page 3 Empty Re: The return of the Fuhrer

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:13 pm

"I have to agree with you Envy." Greed nodded as he slipped the amulet around his neck, tucking it beneath his high collared shirt. His gaze has taken on a somewhat distant look. He seemed to be stareing at something beyond everyone else's field of vision, something only he could see. But really, he was just thinking, figuring out all the ways he could twist his poition around to get something he happened to want. There weren't many options other than a dead Father.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File
Ability: Yuan Yao
State/Homuncules Title:: n/a

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:40 am

"Well, alright. Lets reconvene at the hide out a few weeks from now. Until then try and gain as much information about Father as you can."

Kenya aid as she took, and pocketed the gun. Walking over to the window she stared back out over the horizon and wondered if she would ever know what it was to be human again. But such thoughts would get one killed so she quickly forgot about it and addressed the matter at hand. She had her outward appearance as regal as ever. Standing straight, firm, and unwavering. But hidden in her stomach she was in pain. The Oroborus tattoo was it seemed was causing her a great deal of pain that even she had a hard time ignoring but not suppressing for short period of times, and it was nearing that time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:21 am

Darkamaru saluted as he walked out. He smiled first though. "Oh, yea. Kenya, I almost forgot. I'll be around Central for a long time, to give myself an excuse for meeting with you or researching Father here. I am a colonel after all." He then left, by stretching the shadow of the doorknob across the door and walking into it. The shadow changed back to normal as he disappeared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:24 am

Yuan nodded coolly. "I'll hang around Central for a bit. Feel free to look me up." he grinned and padded over to the window I hope you don't mind." he smirked as he pushed the window open, balanced on the ledge, and leaped out, scaling the building until he could his way to a roof top, leaping away like a monkey.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File
Ability: Yuan Yao
State/Homuncules Title:: n/a

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:04 pm

Envy dropped the malicing grin the moment his bretherin left before he gave Kenya a worried look.
"Do you want me to leave as well?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:24 pm

'FINALLY THEY LEFT!!!' Kenya's mind screamed as she now doubled over in pain. In esance she had...a 'tummy ache' though this was no mere ache. The signs of what the Tattoo was doing were quite clear. It was altering her, her personality mainly but still altering her. She fell to the floor with a rather loud 'THUD' and curled up in to a ball. her legs pressed against her chest as she lay there. After a small amount of time she was able to barely stand but the pain was more so stronger. Lifting up her shirt she glared at this mark, the thing that separated her from the normal humans. It wasn't exactly what she had hoped for, no it was worse. She got more than she bargained for or rather more than what Envy bargained for. It seemed in her hate to become what she revered she lost not only what made her unique and powerful but gained something just as powerful, yet tainting.

"Al, what....what is wrong with me?"

She said as her face now showed a very obvious scared look. this was extremely unusual as she hardly ever showed emotion and hopped Al would realize she was genuinely scared.

"And...why....why is it.....it's green. ARG, it hurts..so much."

She said as she started to fall to the ground in pain yet again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:42 pm

Snapping out of his shock, Envy caught the woman in an surprisingly strong embrace as he led them over to the couch and sat down, laying Kenya next to him and gripping her hand with a pained smile.
"Truth never liked me..." He started as he began to stroke her hair cautiously, "I can't tell you much, but I can say that... that you and I are completely different breeds of homunculi. I think you too can feel the urge, though faint, to go at heads with one another..." He then gulped as he grabbed his own wrist, and furrowed his brows, "I don't know... but I have a gut feeling, an instinct, that we're supposed to be rivals or something... Truth really is a sick, twisted being..." He then resumed patting, though it was hesitant, "I'm... scared too..."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:04 pm

Clutching hr stomach in pain her voice rattled and was somewhat stressed.

"Al,No matter....how much my urge to fight you...hate you..or..or even kill you..I wouldn't...you..you opened my eyes to things I would never have known possible. For that I am truly grateful."

after only mere seconds her body twitched and the pain grew exponentially worse. She was more than in pain, no it felt to her like her very being was tearing apart.

"What ever happens Al, I want you to know that I...I love you like I loved my own brother."

just as she finished speaking she lifted her shirt to view the tattoo. As the pain increased the tattoo started glow. This was not what Kenya wanted from the truth, not at all. She became a homunculus alright, at the cost of her changing for good, and to the way truth wanted. Kenya lay on the couch closing the distance between staying alert and fall unconscious. Her hand over the tattoo as it started to burn, or so she felt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:14 pm

"I... I love you too, Kenya, you're the only person who accepted me for me before all of this commotion started... thank you." Al said before he carefully got up and lay her back down, that was when he finally gripped the mark on his left arm, which had began glowing as soon as Kenya's did. He'd done a good job hiding the pain until now, "Shit... I think... it's a reaction to our... being close or something..."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:42 pm

Kenya slowly started to regain her body and it was returning to normal. The pain subsiding, ark slowing it's glow and returning to it's somewhat dull forest green glow, and her hands moved to the sides of her as she faded off in to unconsciousness. it would take a few moments for her to return and when she would, things would be different for sure. When she regained consciousness she shot up. now sitting she felt, different somehow but not entirely sure how. She did feel better and no pain at all. she stood up and looked deep in to Al's eyes.

"I, I feel better somehow. It's like I'm a new person."

She said as she smiled. However she had no idea how right she was, she was a new person, one that was conditioned to wt truth wanted her to be for the sake of 'fun'. She ran towards Al and grabbed him. Sitting him on the couch she stroked his long navy blue hair and layed him down. It was her turn to take care of her beloved brother, yes that was it. She would care for him a a brother no matter what happened.

"Al, No matter what happens I will take care of you. I swear I will treat you like my brother I know you could never fill that hole but I...I want you to at least try. Or form a new hole, because there will always be a place in my heart for you Al, Always."

She said as she held Al's hand trying to comfort him and figure out a way to heal him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:47 pm

"As you, me." He said with a calming smile while a small bit of blood fell from his mouth and the final stone fell that was needed to fall.
When he said those three little words, he'd meant that like Kenya losing her brother, he lost his sister and they both had voids to fill. It was true that Kenya too could fill Chamille's hole, but he'd always cared for his fuhrer and would lay down his life for her, because he too loved her like a sibling.
Two orphans find salvation in one another, how strange... they are both 'deceased' as well.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:02 am

"AL!!!!"

Her voice bellowed as she saw the blood and stone fall to the floor. Her face changing from it's caring look to it's feared look. Her eyes showing fer not for ones life or even friend life, but fer of loosing a sibling, a brother a part of her. Her face shifted to tat of inquiry when she finally realized the shattering truth of the situation. l had jut coughed up a stone, this was no ordinary problem or sickness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:17 am

"Nineteen... Eighteen... Seventeen... Six..." He began to sing quietly, while a small trickle of blood continued to leave his mouth, "Fifteen... Fourteen... Death in the mist... Icy melody, black and cold... This is the song of a Frostdeathian..."
"Thirteen, twelve... Eleven, ten... The number decreases, with my death..." He continued, his voice still in a sorrowful-like way, "Nine and eight... Seven, six... As the snow falls I die in the mist..."
He then began to hum lightly.
"Five... four... three... two... one life left, I am now like you... Wound here, wound there, wound in my heart..." He then coughed up another stone, before finishing, "Alexander Elric is no... more..."

((I recorded the lullaby just so you know what it sounds like, and it's called 'Alexander's Lullaby' by Jalon Stock if you ever want to use it yourself ^.^ http://www.mediafire.com/?fzzdnnmxzmd))
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:15 am

"Don't die on me Al, please."

Kenya said in a voice so sad it would make even an angel cry. She slowly patted Al's head and caressed his cheek. Keeping the blood from making too much of a mess she periodically whipped some away.

"Al, please don't die on me please."

She cried as she continued to fluster over Al's condition.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:40 pm

Al chuckled and hugged her tightly, like a child would with their mother if they were upset, but had too much pride to show it. Instead he just began t soothingly rub her back.
"Don't worry, Kenya-san, I'm not going to die just yet... I've got 19 lives left... More then a cat, so I've got a better chance of living!"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:10 am

Kenya laid her head down on Al's chest and continued to cry. Her very soul being saddened by the thought of Al loosing even one life was too much to bear. She had lost her brother twice and didn't want to lose Al, even a life of his. It was an epic arrangement indeed, Truth had bestowed upon her the fragile mindset of a schizophrenic. That placed with the duties of running a country, her life from now on would be interesting indeed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:48 am

Suddenly Envy felt his happy mood shift and without warning he held onto the woman tightly and shed a few tears of his own.
"Don't worry, I'll be fine... We'll both be fine, we're homunculi, and you know I'm a lot more agile than I look, as I am stronger too... I'll protect us both, I promise."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:16 am

Kenya held Al close and she could feel her emotions swirling round and becoming mixed. She was unsure of what to do or say. All she knew was that she felt safe and warm inside Al's arms. All she could do was stay there in that position, unable to speak or even move. It felt as if her brother was holding her like long ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:57 am

Though small -tch, genetics-, Al had a pretty strong and warm grip, though he could only lean his forehead against he shoulder while stand on his tippy-toes -he didn't want to lean his head elsewhere-, he was still content.
Even his original's sister never gave him this kind of comfort, because the one time Chamille hugged him... was to test his 'healing' abilities and to stab him in the heart from behind, hoping to kill him.
Kenya... she was definitely different...
'So... this is what have a sister is really like...'
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:36 am

"OH MY GOD!!!!!"

Kenya cried out as she slightly pushed Al away and ran to her desk. She checked some paper work and noted the information she needed. It was nearing the time. Any moment now Jeager was to enter the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:58 am

((.... I suck.... I JUST realized that the one town at a time rule was lifted.......))

Right on cue there is a knock on the door. Jaeger had just made it in time, he thought he was going to be late but he had managed to make up time in the more rural areas. He was dead tired because he had been travelling all day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:10 am

"Bah..." Envy said as he shifted, instinctively, into his military uniform before walking over to the door and opening it, surprised to see Elbrecht there, but he was still slightly annoyed for unknown reasons so he just had a stoic face as he pushed the door open all of the way, "Hey, El, take a seat. Want me to leave, sir?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:16 am

"NO, i mean no. You can stay Al. It's about the 421st."

Kenya said as she shuffled paper work on the desk, sat down, and turned towards the large window. Staring out she wanted not for Jeager to see how she has become bipolar as it were.

"Your name is going to change. I am Phoenix and you shall have to be renamed. Plus we have new additions to our staff of 421st. They are sins themselves."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:27 pm

"I defitenly don't wanna be 'Pride' any more, because that reminds me of the actual pride and then burnt bacon, I hate bacon." Al said with a disgusted face as he comfortably sat on the couch.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:07 am

Jaeger came in and sat down as Al gestured. He looked around and said nothing, ((I am saying this because no one tried to clean their face and no one cleaned up the blood and stones.)) both of them had tear stains on their cheeks and there was blood on the floor as well as stones. As curious as Jaeger was he was also good at self restraint, obviously if they wanted him to know they would tell him and if they didn't he wouldn't ask, some things are best left unsaid and he figured that this was likely one of them. Of course with him not speaking it probably appeared as though he was being a bit cold. A couple of things they may have noticed about Jaeger was that he did not have his customary handkerchief for cleaining up the blood he had coughed up and he did look a bit healthier though he also appeared very tired from the long trip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next