Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Pointless Journey

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Another Pointless Journey - Page 3 Empty Re: Another Pointless Journey

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:16 am

"Yeah, yeah," Tobi said. He rolled his eyes, but the motion was lost in the wind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:19 am

Malice finally landed on the roof of a building. His wings shot inward, making them hawk-sized again. He ran over to Tobi and jumped up to Tobi's face, much to Darkamaru's amusement, until Malice's chain pulled Darkamaru down on the hard stone roof. "Ow..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:17 pm

Tobi shifted uncomfortably, trying to get steady on his legs as to not fall off the roof. "That was traumatizing," He announced.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:34 am

Darkamaru laughed. "Naw, it was easy! For me at least. Traumatized you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:04 am

Tobi nodded. "Yeah. So, what now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:06 am

He shrugged. "Investigate, I assume?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:18 am

Tobi shrugged. "Sure," He said. He hoped these people didn't really want to rebel, since he had his Amestrian military uniform on and they might freak out if they were planning a rebellion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:19 am

Darkamaru shrugged and pet Malice on the head before he flew off. "Okay then so, how is the investigation gonna go..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:21 am

"I don't suppose we could just walk in and say, 'You guys aren't gonna rebel, are you?'" Tobi asked, sounding almost hopeful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:22 am

He laughed and shrugged again. "It's a good shot..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:13 am

Tobi chuckled. "Well, then let's go for it!" He said, wondering if Dark was serious. He just wanted to go home. This way would probably be fastest!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:17 am

Darkamaru smiled and ran into the village. Everyone stared at him like he was crazy or something-Expected, given he IS crazy- and he pushed a table into the center of the street and stood on top. "IS YOUR VILLAGE GOING TO REBEL!? I REPEAT, IS YOUR VILLAGE GOING TO REBEL!?" He grinned and winked at Tobi, showing that he had the situation 'handled'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:19 am

Tobi facepalmed as the villagers began looking angrily at Dark and him. "I was being sarcastic, you idiot!" He whispered harshly under his breath. "Oh, man, they're gonna kill us."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:24 am

His face flushed and he grinned nervously. "It was...a prank?...RUN MUSTANG!" He jumped off from his perch, snatched Mustang by the shirt collar and ran as fast as any tiny homunculus could run away from the massive mob of angry Cretans...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:30 am

Tobi stumbled as he turned around, but didn't fall as he sprinted after Dark as fast as he could. "You're an idiot, you know that?" He yelled as he looked behind them to see the the Cretans still standing there, glaring. He was pretty sure they were thinking of the best way to kill the two soldiers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:35 am

Darkamaru frantically ran faster as one of the more hostile Cretarians swung a bat at his head. "I KNOW I AM! BUT I THOUGHT YOU WERE BEING SERIOUS!" He turned around and made an apple shoot from thin air at the head of another Cretarian. They were REALLY mad now! Who would have thunk asking a question could make people that angry?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:40 am

"I'M NEVER SERIOUS!!" Tobi yelled, not even taking the time to look behind him anymore. "It's all fine for you to try and get yourself killed and all, you can just come back but I'd appreciate you not dragging me into it! I can only die once, and I'd like for it to be when I'm older and have slept with more attractive women!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:20 am

Darkamaru snapped his fingers and took a deep breath. "Tobi, grab my hand!" He looked back and saw more angry people chasing them. A shotgun shell barely missed his head. He grabbed Tobi's wrist and jerked him closer. Then, waving his hand to the side, the grass pulled the very land apart, until a large fissure formed. Darkamaru pulled Tobi and dove head first to the bottom where his shadow provided decent cushioning. He then closed only the top of the fissure and used his shadow control to shift the darkness away from them, forming a sort of anti-darkness different from light but to fill in the void where darkness had been. "We should be safe now... WHAT WERE YOU THINKING! Giving me an idea like that! I took you seriously because I THOUGHT you were suggesting a good idea! ...Perhaps I made a dumb choice?" He grinned sheepishly. How was he supposed to have known?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:23 am

Tobi leaned back, breathing hard. "You shouldn't listen to me! Didn't Wonderbra ever tell you that? God, you're an idiot. I swear, if they find us I'm going to kill you before they can!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:26 am

He slapped himself in the head. "I never asked Wonderbra...He always yells at me and tries to kill me when I ask him stuff...Very rude little brother, he is..." He sighed and started walking. "Besides, the fissure I made-Which by the way WAS pwnage... But I can't do it again cus I feel drunk without the booze...- stretches past the border... Which luckily isn't too far away..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:30 am

Tobi sighed. "Well, we failed our mission. But I think after you came in there, they'll probably rebel. Excellent. So now, my friend, we may have started a war. Well, you may have, anyways." He wrinkled his forehead. "No matter, though. We could blame it on Wonderbra. Or we could say they were planning a rebellion anyways."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:47 am

He shrugged. "Yea, lets blame it on them and beat up Wonderbra for not telling me how you think..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:18 pm

Tobi grinned. "Sounds like a plan!" He said happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:19 pm

Darkamaru grinned too, before passing out face first in the dirt of the underground tunnel...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:24 pm

"Uh," Tobi wasn't quite sure what to do. So, he did what any well trained colonel of the Amestrian military would do. He kicked Dark. Not hard, just a tap. "You okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum