Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relocation.. means work...

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Relocation.. means work... Empty Relocation.. means work...

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:50 pm

Kiri let out a sigh of dissatisfaction. The fuhrer had demanded an immedeate relocation, this meant she'd need to pack her stuff.. and move. With a groan, she began neatly placing things in small cardboard boxes. She'd miss central, but everything would come and go eventually, right?

Back to top Go down

Relocation.. means work... Empty Re: Relocation.. means work...

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:55 am

Tobi knocked on the door quietly before walking in. "Hey," He said, "I was told to help you move. So...where are you moving to?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:14 am

Kiri blinked and looked at the door, dropping something glass. A shatter was heard and Kiri let out a yaelp of pain at the feel of glass shards slicing her hand. "O-ow.." she murmered and got up, walking to the door and opening it. She stared dumbly at Tobi a moment, then did a sort of salute.... with her bleeding hand, "Colonel Mustang!" she shouted as the blood dripped onto her nose. Kiri made a strange expression and twitched her nose...... yeah.... she wasn't the smartest.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:19 am

Tobi wrinkled his forehead. "At ease. You're bleeding, you know. What the hell happened?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:27 am

Kiri blinked obliviously, "I'm wha-?" She stopped examining her hand "OH MY GOD I'M BLEEDING!" She stared at her hand with a panicked expression, "Quick I need a bandaid!" She ran around the office like a maniac.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:56 pm

Tobi chuckled and walked into her office, pulling a standard First Aid Kit from under the desk. There was one in every office, just in case an 'emergency' such as this may come along. "Calm down," He said, gently grabbing her arm as she ran past him, "It's nothing." He pulled out the anesthetic and cleaned her wound before putting a band-aid on it. He'd had to do this tons of times for his sister when he'd lived back home, so he was more than used to it. He smiled at Kiri. "See? All better."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:59 pm

Kiri looked at him and smiled dumbly, "Thanks Mustang." She looked at him curiously watching him clean her wound and winced, "Ow!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:00 pm

Tobi chuckled. "Oh, come on, it didn't hurt." He smiled. "Your welcome. So...where are you relocating to?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:02 pm

Kiri smiled and looked at her hand curiously, "Locating to north city.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:04 pm

"Ah, well that's not too far away. I'd love to be in the North. I'm quite a fan of cold weather." He grinned. It was true, he did love the cold. Especially snow. He hadn't seen a lot of snow lately, and he missed it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:05 pm

Kiri nodded, agreeing. "I love the cold too. The snow and frost.. are both wonderful.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:11 pm

Tobi's smile widened. "And ice," He said, lifting up a hand and using the transmutation circles on his palms to pull some liquid from the air and freeze it. He now held a small icicle in his hand, showing it to Kiri as if to prove his point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:14 pm

Kiri stumbled backwards, staring at him in horror. "Uhh a-alchemy!" She huddeled under her desk nervously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:18 pm

Tobi wrinkled his forehead in confusion. "Uh...I'm sorry? Hawkeye, are you okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:22 pm

Kiri shook slightly, "I was hurt with alchemy when I was younger."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:28 pm

"Oh," Tobi said softly, "I'm sorry, Kiri." He gently set the icicle on the ground and kicked it to the other side of the room. He understood why alchemy scared her. Sort of like he flinched every time someone slammed a door or freaked out when he'd made a mistake, thinking he would be hit. Swallowing, he gathered up the nerve to ask, in a rather quiet tone, "What...happened?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:14 pm

Kiri shivered and continued sitting under the desk. "I was playing with a few friends.. I'm an alchemist too.. you know? But... things got out of hand..." She hugged her knees and stared at the wooden legs of the desk. "He was a lightning alchemist.... and well.. he lost control of his powers and.. I got struck by lighning.." Her eyes were blank as she continued. "Later I ended up getting a busted leg because my other friend lost control of his powers.... I-I don't want to do that.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:10 am

Tobi leaned down and looked at her, face to face. "I'm sorry," He said again, "I didn't know." He wondered if he should try to comfort her. Looking at his hand, he reached out and patted her gently on the shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:50 pm

Kiri shivered and shook it off, a smile on her face now, "It's fine, really!" She seemed better composed now. Crawling out from under her desk, she let out a huff and glanced aroiund, "Oh yah.. I should get my work done." Turning to the Colonel she grinned, "So you read that book yet?" She teased.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:42 pm

Tobi chuckled. "Not on your life!" He retorted. He glanced at the paperwork on her desk and smirked. "Oh, yeah. You actually do that stuff?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:46 pm

Kiri glanced over and sat on her desk, crossing her legs, "And if I do, what's it to ya, Colonel?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:51 pm

Tobi's smile widened. "Oh, it's perfectly fine with me, Major. Go on and do your boring paperwork. I, on the other hand, will be having fun and being lazy!" He struck a heroic pose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:54 pm

Kiri grinned and placed her paperwork in the outbox, "That's fine by me Colonel, because I did all my work AND I get to have fun, while keeping my job." She grinned seductively.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:56 pm

"Psh, they wouldn't fire me." Tobi said with a chuckle, "I'm much to valuable. I brighten up all the girls' days!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:58 pm

Kiri grinned and rolled her eyes, crossing her arms with a snort, "You sure like to stroke your ego, Colonel, don't you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next