Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ming-Yue Yao application

2 posters

Go down

Ming-Yue Yao application Empty Ming-Yue Yao application

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:14 am

Name: Ming-Yue Yao (Shining Moon)
Alias/Nickname: Ming

Race: Xingese
DOB: November 12
Birthplace: Xing
Current Location: Desert, looking for her brother

Height: 5’ 2”
Weight: 120 lbs
Eye color: Blue-green
Hair color: Black streaked with blue and purple (streaks dyed)
Hair Style: Straight with fwippy bangs and hair down to the small of her back
Clothing: Blue-green Xingese dress trimmed with purple. Dress is high-necked.
Overall Pic: Coming soon (being drawn by Yuan)

Pet Breed: Cat
Pet gender: Male
Pet name: Xiaobo (Little Wrestler)
Pet looks: White with black patches

Personality: Ming is rather hyper-active, easily excited and the like. But she is also a mastermind, whether she is evil or not, no one can tell.
Likes: Animals, cats, being mischievous, going on adventures, Xiaobo, food
Dislikes: Having to stay put, being obedient, getting caught, secrets
Dark Secret: none (yet)
Deepest Fear: Not being able to find Yuan
Idol: None (yet)
Closest Friend: Xiaobo
Rival: none (yet)

Skills: Good with a broadsword, strategic
Weapons: A broadsword that had once belonged to her Great-Grandfather (Ling)
Transportation: Walking/Camel riding
Special Item: Her two bottles of hair dye (Blue and Purple, natural, made by her), kept in crystal bottles with cork stoppers.

Family: Yuan Yao (alive) Note: Yuan forgot (don't ask, I don't know) she exists, Parents (dead, murdered), Grandparents (alive and ruling Xing), Great-Grandparents (dead, Ling and Ranfan)
History: Ming-Yue Yao, otherwise known as Ming was princess of Xing, with her slightly older brother, Yuan, as the prince. They had both been born on November 12, twins. However, their parents weren’t the rulers, their grandparents were. Her great grandfather was Ling, and her great grandmother was Ranfan. Ling’s broadsword had been passed down through generations and was now in her father’s hands. Even though her grandfather was still alive and ruling Xing, he had given the sword to his son, Ming’s father. Her father cherished the sword and reminded her not to play with it, since it was a dangerous weapon.

When she was only four years old, she was sent to boarding school in Amestris. Ming was there until the age of eight, and during her time there, she changed drastically. She started making her own hair dye and dying bright streaks of color into her hair. At eight years old, Ming was headed home to Xing, unaware of her brother’s death. She found a little black and white kitten, and took him on the train. The train she was on crashed and she was killed in the collision with a mysterious boulder that lay upon the tracks. One year later she and Xiaobo, the cat, were brought back from the dead, much like her brother. However, some of the alchemists that brought her back were used on Xiaobo, so she has an automail arm and half of an automail leg (It goes up to her knee).

Her grandparents had slowly explained things to her and she was given her father’s broadsword that had once belonged to Ling. She cherished the item and learned how to use it. At the age of thirteen, she learned of her brother’s disappearance from his adoptive home, the one she wasn't allowed to visit him at.
Determined, she packed a bag with essentials, tied a light blue bandanna over her forehead to hide her oroboras, gathered up her kitten Xiaobo, and left to find her brother.

RP Sample: “What?! What do you mean, he’s alive?! Why didn’t you tell me?!” Ming shouted at her grandparents. She knew that she shouldn’t shout at them, considering how old and ‘fragile’, as they put it, they were. She hadn’t known that her brother was alive. Ming had spent years trying to remember what Yuan was like, trying to remember how he had acted. The last time she had seen him was when they were four. He was her other half, without him she was only half of a person.
It was in this manner that she began to pack. In a small, dark blue backpack, she packed her entire allowance, which was about $5,000 in xingese money. She wasn’t sure how much this would be if she went back to Amestris, but she figured she could always steal something. Next, she packed her two bottles of all natural, homemade hair dyes. She had begun making them at age 5, using various berries and such to get the color right. Ming had memorized the recipe, and could make more if she ever ran out before or even after finding her brother. Finally, she packed food and water. Being Ling’s great-granddaughter, she packed loads of food. “Ok, Xiaobo, let’s go find Yuan!” Ming said cheerfully as she tucked Xiaobo into the backpack. As a last touch, she grabbed the broadsword and tied a blue bandanna around her forehead to hide her oroboras, which just so happened to be smack dab in the middle of her forehead. “There’s no turning back now!” She whispered cheerfully to Xiaobo as she snuck out with her pack.

Finally, I’m done! Curse you, braindeadness and writer’s block!!! Curse you!!! Oh, I think Yuan Yao wants to be the first to approve this, so even if you approve, could you please wait until she has? (Yes, Yuan’s a girl, whose character is a boy. I've gone through this before.) I will apply for her to become Gluttony as soon as she is approved, otherwise I will remove the oroboras from her forehead. cat

Last edited by Ming-Yue Yao on Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Ming-Yue Yao application Empty Re: Ming-Yue Yao application

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:20 am

I'll move this to the right section for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:22 am

Thank you. My brain is still dead from first the mock PSSA's, and then play practice at school.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:24 am

Lol, it's fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:27 am

I only have twelve lines this year (waaaaaay less than last year's 52 lines and a few songs). I'm happy though, because I'm necessary if anyone wants to use the telephone in the house setting! Very Happy (I'm the telephone operator!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:29 am

That's awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:32 am

Yeah, but I'll have to have a load of makeup on (gag) because the script says I'm at least 100 years old. That's a lot of makeup for a 13 year old to achieve that affect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:32 am

Woah, 100? That's pretty crazy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:34 am

Yeah, at least. The play is called "The Creepy Creeps of Pilgrim Road". It sounds wierd, but we get to make the stage look kind of like a haunted house! Lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:35 am

Time to break out the liquid latex and spirit gum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:36 am

And I get the "special door" because there's only three normal entrances, but I don't use them. Supposedly the affect is that I disappear behind a wall. Should that have been effect? I don't care.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:18 pm

Approved by me ^.^
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:08 am

Thank you, Envy. I guess Yuan will have to settle for being second, or waiting for me to apply for Gluttony.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:06 am

Approved as well, welcome Ming ^^
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File
Ability: Yuan Yao
State/Homuncules Title:: n/a

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:12 am

Woot! My internet is being spazzy. Sorry my phone hung up on you, Yuan. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down