Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alister's Character application

Go down

Alister's Character application Empty Alister's Character application

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:28 am

Name: Jason Solace
Alias/Nickname:shitai hana (Corpse Flower)/Alister

Race: Homunculus
DOB: unknown
Birthplace: Central
Current Location: Wanderer

Height:5'11
Weight:100
Eye color:black
Hair color:black
Hair Style:>Pic<
Clothing: Black trench coat with custom sleeves, Custom belt, custom Pants, and Custom combat boots.
Overall Pic:
Spoiler:

(PETS ARE OPTIONAL)
Pet Breed: chimera
Pet gender: Male
Pet name: Ifrit

Personality: Alister's personality is extremely odd. The first that should be noted is that he would rather lay down, bask in the sun and drink alcohol than fight or do anything else. But if he has to he can be a formidable opponent.
Likes: Alcohol, Killing, general sinning, Fighting with his cloth over his eyes, and sleeping/relaxing
Dislikes: anything that doesn't do with relaxing
Dark Secret: Is a Homunculus
Deepest Fear: Dieing alone
Idol: none
Closest Friend: None
Rival:none

Skills: Expert in hand to hand combat, swordsmanship, and marksmanship Can also manipulate shadows as his ability for a homunculus along with changing his appearance so he can look like an ordinary person.
Weapons:None ATM but might make some custom ones.
Transportation: Train
Special Item: Cloth(The one he has around his eyes)

Family: Sister
History:
Spoiler:

RP Sample:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Alister's Character application Empty Re: Alister's Character application

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:17 pm

Welcome to the site and I give my approval, but wait for Alexander to get on to give the final "ok"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:18 pm

Approved. Since you're going to be the sin 'sloth' and are a homunculus (like Alexander), you are aloud to have the ability to regenerate extremely fast and your special homunculus ability is to turn into water at will (like Trisha/Sloth from the original anime series). The only way to kill you is if you come within a 30ft radius of the original 'Jason's' remains, and then the alchemist must turn your body into specific compound where your body will evaporate and perish. Thats how you will die, but on a lighter note: I'M SO GLAD THERE'S ANOTHER HOMUNCULUS ON THE SITE!! I thought Al would be the only one! It's such a relief to have another!
Alexander is basically 'Pride' only he hasn't been taken in by 'mother' or 'father' yet and thus is still a good person. That means there are 5 more homunculus spot on the site! I wonder who's gunna be the other sins, eh?
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down