Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Portraits, All For You~~~

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Character Portraits, All For You~~~ Empty Character Portraits, All For You~~~

Post by Alaric Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:45 pm

Hello~~~~~~~~
I wanna do some cool art~~ So I've decided to raid my own forum -wow, how pointless- looking for people who want me to draw and such their character all for them~~
I'm going to definitely have them line-arted, and coloured in, but if you want a background give it to me BEFORE I start, otherwise you're character WILL look retarded with it -trust me, I know-.
Well, since I can't work like hell on this kind of thing FOREVER, I've decided only to give the first 5 people the fully-done shi-bang of a picture, the next 10 people after that get line-arts and everyone else -if they apply- get sketches, you get line-arts if I'm in the mood for it. Same goes for the line-arters, if I feel like it, I'll colour your pic in~~!!
EDIT: I'll post my progress of the pic next to it in brackets XD

Coloured Pics:
1) Zane Valentine ((Complete))
2) Daigoro Ito ((Sketched :: ON HIATUS))
3) Yuan Yao ((N/A))
4) Violet Tenshi ((N/A))
5) Darkamaru Invidia ((N/A))

Line-Arted Pics:
1) Revel ((N/A))
2) Katie Lynn Ash ((N/A))
3) Ming-Yue Yao ((N/A))
4) Xan ((N/A))
5) Benjamin Havoc ((N/A))
6)
7)
8.)
9)
10)

Sketches:
(-)

You can also ask to just have a line-art or sketch if you dont want the highest choice, also you'll get put down a lvel if you want two characters in the shot, meaning if a line-arter wants two characters they get a sketch and if a coloured wants two characters they get a line-art. If you want the max of 3 characters, you get a sketch, no exceptions.
Post a pic of your character or a good description when you apply too, otherwise I'll just guess.
Application form:

Username:
Character's Name (ignore if it's your username too):
Character Description:
Picture:
Coloured, Line-arted or Sketched? (Ignore if you just want the best you can get):

Oh, and references are welcome ^.^
Until next time,
Al

Last edited by Envy on Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:53 am; edited 13 times in total
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Character Portraits, All For You~~~ Empty Re: Character Portraits, All For You~~~

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:19 am

Character's Name: Zane Valentine.
Character Description: Zane immediately comes off as a cold and seemingly heartless person. This is quite true. He has no close friends and finds work to be his whole life. He rarly shows any real emotion.
Picture: Character Portraits, All For You~~~ 1208469129_woah_display

As a person who can't draw to save his poor insignificant life, I know its impossible to find a picture of and Anime character that's exactly like someone wants. This is alright, bt he does look slightly young with this picture. Also if you are going to show his hands he always wears these gauntlets.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Character Portraits, All For You~~~ Empty Re: Character Portraits, All For You~~~

Post by Alaric Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:27 am

Alright ^.^ I'll draw him in the clothes the guy in the pic is wearing, yeah?
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:31 am

Yep pretty much

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:40 am

Yay! XD
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai/Patience Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:24 am

Username: Daigoro Ito
Character Description: Daigoro seems to be a lonely and boring person, who rarely opens up to others, but if he trusts you, it's yours for life.
Picture: Use mine as a reference. The hair reaches his feet.
Dai/Patience
Dai/Patience

Personell File
Ability: Daigoro Ito
State/Homuncules Title:: Wind Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:27 am

Wow, his hair's longer thank Al's, lol XD
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:34 am

Also, just to make it more up to date, I was wondering if i could change Zane to the character Despair,

Nothing really changes except

the character becomes more untidy in appearance so e.g. clothes are slightly ruined

His facial expressions changes. Usually he doesn't have one but the gate sent him mad, so he has a sadistic grin on his face.

If any one watches Bleach then his grin is kinda like Gin Ichimaru's or Shinji's

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:38 am

I dun watch bleach, but i know what ya mean ^.^ alright, I'll make his coat a little more torn XD
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:15 pm

Ooo~! Ooo~! Draw me~~! You can find my pic in the glalery section :3 under my gallery and it can just be lineart~ n.n
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File
Ability: Revel Shade
State/Homuncules Title:: N/A

http://modernwarriors.creeazaforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:29 pm

So, going with my suggestion Zane? Cool!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:44 pm

X3 Sure thing revel, and lol Xan, you started a trend!
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:58 pm

What? Turning alchemists into Homunculi?

Yep, you can thank me later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:08 pm

hehe
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:41 pm

Ooh, I want one XD Gosh I'm hyper today, maybe drinking a whole monster this morning was a bad idea...

Username: Yuan yao
Character Description: Yuan has always been on the quite side around people he doesn't know, though since becomeing ahumunculus, he speaks more readily. He tries to act mature but usually windes up doing something childish. When fighting he is terribly hotheaded and has an affinity for drinking small amounts of alchohol each day, but enough to get him drunk.
Picture: My icon/same pic but bigger in my gallery.
Coloured, please.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File
Ability: Yuan Yao
State/Homuncules Title:: n/a

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:09 am

all yours Yuan-kun XD
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:37 am

Name-Violet Tenshi
Charactername-Vainglory
Description-golden Blonde straight hair except for two strands in the frund which are blue spirals.Wears a black opened hoodie over a black tube top.she usually wears a black tiny miniskirt and silver highheels.Her uroburos is on her chest above the left part of her tube top.She wears black eyeliner and eyeshadow and cherry flavored lip gloss and red lipstick.her finger nails are painted black and her toe nails are painted red.Her skin is a real pailish color.She is 5"2(liek me).Her personality is gothic and emo but also sweet and loves torturing envy
picture-N/A
type-colored

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:12 am

I want to ask for a pic, but I only have notebook drawings of Ming, and I have no clue as to how to use my scanner. If I have more time later, I'll ask my dad to scan it onto my computer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:23 am

Username:darkamaru
Character Description :~see picture!~
Picture:http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org/user-galleries-f60/darkamaru-s-gallery-t166.htm use the chibi for basic outlook plus his automail left arm, snake tattoo on his right leg, PRIDE scar-tattoo on his right arm, and a scar slashed under his eye. xD and draw him in black shorts with a black tank top.
Coloured, Line-arted or Sketched?: THE BEST! xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:49 am

Username: Katie Lynn Ash
Character Description: An honest, content girl who does just about whatever she's told with possibly a little back talk. She considers other's feelings in situtations, usually not caring about herself.
She hates being underestimated, and will get mad if you do. Katie never gives up until she finishs her missions or quests.
She's quite a childish girl at times, and argues with people over the most stupid things.
And when you show her appreciation, she will show it back immediately.
Picture: http://elric-fangirl-515208.deviantart.com/art/Katie-Lynn-Ash-MDA-charrie-157049599 (Basically, same as my icon, only this is a bigger version in my gallery on dA.)
I don't really care which one. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai/Patience Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:11 am

Uhhh.... Dai's ouroboros is on the back of right shoulder... Just to let ya know xD Could you have him standing with his back to the audience, with his shirt hanging off where the ouroboros is, and the hair just covering it.
Dai/Patience
Dai/Patience

Personell File
Ability: Daigoro Ito
State/Homuncules Title:: Wind Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:24 pm

sure, sure, sure and sure XD I'll fix it up stat!
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:27 pm

Oh, ming, just give me a in detail description and I'll try and work with that ^.^
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:12 pm

yours is done, Zane ^.^ I hope you like it!
Character Portraits, All For You~~~ _R__Zane_Valentine__MDA__by_ChaosDisorder
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:36 am

Name- Ming-Yue Yao
Character name- also goes by Gluttony
Description- long, straight black hair down to the middle of her back; slightly shaggy, since she cuts it herself; streaked with light-ish blue and lavender; blue-green xingese long sleeve dress trimmed with purple at collar, ends of sleeves, and hemline; straight cut slightly above knee level; full metal left arm and right leg up to her knee; deep blue eyes
picture- Can you use my avatar pic? I know it's pale. I'm sorry, but the scanner only does so much. If not, I'll try to put the pic: Character Portraits, All For You~~~ GetAttachment2
type- I would like colored, but I see that's already full. I'll go with the next best available since colored is taken.

((Do you know what I mean by light-ish blue? It's somewhere between light blue and blue. And Xiaobo doesn't have to be in the pic, Ming can be alone if you don't feel like drawing Xiaobo.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next