Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's your favourite FMA character and why!?

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who is better?

Who's your favourite FMA character and why!? I_vote_lcap32%Who's your favourite FMA character and why!? I_vote_rcap 32% 
[ 7 ]
Who's your favourite FMA character and why!? I_vote_lcap18%Who's your favourite FMA character and why!? I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 4 ]
Who's your favourite FMA character and why!? I_vote_lcap18%Who's your favourite FMA character and why!? I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 4 ]
Who's your favourite FMA character and why!? I_vote_lcap5%Who's your favourite FMA character and why!? I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Who's your favourite FMA character and why!? I_vote_lcap0%Who's your favourite FMA character and why!? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who's your favourite FMA character and why!? I_vote_lcap0%Who's your favourite FMA character and why!? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who's your favourite FMA character and why!? I_vote_lcap9%Who's your favourite FMA character and why!? I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
Who's your favourite FMA character and why!? I_vote_lcap9%Who's your favourite FMA character and why!? I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 22

Who's your favourite FMA character and why!? Empty Who's your favourite FMA character and why!?

Post by Alaric Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:34 pm

I personally think that Edward Elric and Envy are the best characters in the series ^.^ Envy is just funny with his personality switches constantly (this is Manga/Brotherhood!Envy I'm talking about) and Ed... well, he's just hilarious (and not to mention cute ^///^)!
I also like voice-acting Alphonse (because I can). I even have a small fandubbed clip where I did him, it's on my youtube account, ChaoticBlank.

So who do you like? ^^
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Who's your favourite FMA character and why!? Empty Re: Who's your favourite FMA character and why!?

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:07 pm

I LOVE....

Lists all the hott/awesome people:

-Shrimp, I mean Edward
-Alphonse
-Roy Mustang
-etc

Back to top Go down

Who's your favourite FMA character and why!? Empty Re: Who's your favourite FMA character and why!?

Post by Alaric Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:48 pm

lols. Ed who go nuts if he heard you clal him that ^.^
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:52 pm

yea lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:08 am

Black Hayate's Poop (WTF?!!?!?!?) was sooooo tempting...... not, lol. Anyways I said Roy for the simple reason that he burns things.... heheheheheh... burn! BURN!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

*cough cough*

I'm over it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:27 am

Edward, hands down.
Red Dawn!
(If you have no Idea what I'm talking about, It's the Edward Elric/Vic Mignogna fan club battle cry. xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:39 am

Roy Mustang. MSA all the way, Benjamin. We Pwn you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:49 am

Hah, thats pretty funny.
You might Pwn us IN YOUR DREAMS! xP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:02 am

I vote all of the above minus Mr. Hanky lol i mean the poop

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:05 am

Poor unloved poo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:51 am

Haha! >.< Yes Tobi, poor unloved poop *I'm laughing right now*
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:03 pm

Well, no one voted for the poor lil guy! xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:07 pm

Oh..... you're making me feel guilty... can I have my vote back? ROFL!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:09 pm

That's right. Feel guilty. (I didn't vote for him either. Now I feel guilty. That was counter productive. Darn.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:15 pm

haha
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:49 pm

Black Hayates Poop Huh?

I VOTE ALPHONSE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:56 am

issac whistles innocently after he casts his vote

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:49 am

...You voted for the poo, didn't you, Issac?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:43 am

*snickers* Wait to go, the poo is gaining
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:04 am

*shakes head* It'll be up to #1 soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:12 am

hahaha
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:28 am

Lol, it wouldn't take much for any of them to be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:30 am

haha, yeah. HAH winry's lonered!
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:26 pm

I choose THESE THREE!xD
Envy-cus Envy is awesome and nothing beats Envy.xD also, Envy is a girl in my perspective.xD which is funny in a weird way...no pervy thoughts people!xD Twisted Evil
Sloth- i dunno...sloth is just a fun word... Sleep
mustang-he was the FIRST thing i liked about the show.xD he burns stuff and i nicknamed him EXPLODERA! drunken

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:49 pm

I nicknamed Mustang 'Splodey'. Because he makes things go SPLODEY!
My favourite guys are Edo, Envy and Splodey! Envy's a guy in my eyes, and Splodey's cool, I also like Alfons Heiderich and Manga!Pride, aka Selim Bradley. hehehe.
Go SPLODEY!!!

And black hayate's poo X3
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next