Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A battle to never remember

Go down

A battle to never remember Empty A battle to never remember

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:14 pm

After is encounter with the state alchemist, Xan, Dark, and Take, Allos decides to go back to amestris just for a little stroll. His hearts starts pounding like a thousand drums and when he breathes flares of fire slowly come out and fade away quickly. He starts having cold sweats, and before he knows it he collapses in the middle of the Rush valley. "Leave me alone" he says to himself as he seems to be battling his emotions. "Be quiet you little twit let me take over and we'll have you eliminated before anyone appears to notice", "You appear not to make much sense but i would expect anything less from someone like you", "We all are the same person but still we all know who is stronger", "Apparently it isn't you-" "Shut up!". Allos was having an arguement with himself as you can see but he managed to mantain a low key emotion attracting less attention to himself if people were to walk by.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jolly side
Evil side
Neutral side

Back to top Go down

A battle to never remember Empty Re: A battle to never remember

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:24 pm

Acedia was back In her home country and everything was exactly the same as it had been when she was alive. She never actually got out much as a child, but she could still recognize rush valley. She was a bit amazed and even as she looked at the many fantastic sites around her the tears would still fall from her eyes. She was the sin of neglect and her tears seemed to fall almost all the time, but she had her moments when she wasn’t actually sad such as this one. As she continued to walk she found herself running into someone and being as light as she is she fell to the ground. Ashamed of doing this she kept her face hidden from the person she ran into, but the tears were still apparent as they fell from her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:30 pm

Allos was startled by what had happened but he kept cool. "Hi friend how are you doing?" allos said with the most wonderful heartfelt smile anyone could possibly want. He helped up the innocient girl and gave her a hanker cheif

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:36 pm

Acedia timidly accepted the handkerchief and blew her nose rather loudly. Acedia felt a bit repulsed by the man calling her friend yet at the same time was confused at why he called her a friend. She had never had friends as a child and she wondered if she even knew this person. She felt a bit happier to be helped up, but she kept her eyes hidden by her hair and she kept her head faced down as to not make eye contact. She felt awkward talking to this guy as she never really liked talking to people in fact she didn’t think she had a voice, but she quietly said, “I’m sorry to have bothered you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:42 pm

"No bother at all it was my fault 110% you did nothing... Are you from around here, i never seen your face before...Well i can hardly see your face" Allos lifts up Acedia's head a smiles. "Please be happy on a day like today no one not even bad people should be ad or mad"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:50 pm

As her face was lifted up by the man Acedia’s tears stopped. It was a phenomenon her tears never stopped and a feeling of destruction seemed to overwhelm Acedia’s mind. Her eyes started to change color into a deep grey where a red mark appeared on her left eye. The mark of the homunculus appeared and Acedia started to fall into a trance like state. Her timid voice changed completely and it became almost demanding as it said angrily, “Fill this body with the joy of friendship and happiness and the wrath that lies dormant in this heart shall tear your limbs apart.” As the eyes of Acedia returned into their original light grey color her body fell forward as if she fainted. Tears started to fall from her eyes each falling into her tattooed breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:57 pm

"Are you alright"allos rubs her forehead..."you seem tired....hurry up and get up now before i drag you down this valley". Tamaki switched personalties almost frighteningly. "Well what the hell are you waiting for"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:06 pm

Acedia was unconscious as every word seemed to not penetrate her mind. Acedia found herself being forced into her brain where she was standing in an empty house facing herself. She was face to face with her evil side the side you could call the darkness in her heart. The evil Acedia spoke in a sour sounding voice, “You have come far to find me within yourself, but you are not going to be rid of me that easily.” As the words echoed in the empty building in her mind furniture started to appear and a male person appeared in the distance. The evil Acedia then said, “Have fun.” She laughed evilly and disappeared. Acedia’s eyes once again became trance like and instead of being evil sounding she sounded scared. She picked herself up and facing the man she ran into she saw the form of her brother to appear. Shocked Acedia said, “Nicholas!?!? Is that you?!?! I thought you were in the fields! You need to help father and pay for his care!” Acedia didn’t know she was only talking to the man she ran into, “I don’t want him to end up like mother Please go back to the farm!!!” Acedia started crying even more and she fell to her knees in sadness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:16 pm

Allos was confused and he looked around to see who she was talking too. "Yeah maybe you should come with me" he said as he lifted her up. "Don't worry i won't bite". Allos then put some bottled water in acedia's mouth and made sure she drank it and didn't choke on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:26 pm

Acedia was confused as her brother said, “Valerie your looking pale you need to stop working so hard.” He then gently tipped a water bottle on Acedia’s mouth causing the water to go down her throat. Acedia felt happy that her brother was caring for her for once, but the tears seemed to fall from her eyes even more as she got the love and attention she always wanted from her family. Acedia then said after finishing the drink,
“Why are you being so kind Nicholas? You were always so cold to me I didn’t know you were nice.” Acedia was being gentle and kind to her brother she loved her brother with all her might, but she never really trusted him. In the tears that fell from her eyes from the happiness she felt from her brother’s love she reached forward and brought her brother’s head to her chest and hugged him between her breasts. If she knew she was doing this to a total stranger Acedia would die of embarrassment, but being in her current state she would do crazy things to people she didn’t really know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:37 pm

"You must of really worked yourself to your limit...Come on lets just take a stroll through this valley..Becareful though you look dazed" Allos helped Acedia through the forest as he was wondering why she called him 'nicholas'. "So how are you today" allos said trying to mke conversation with some wierd questions to ask.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:48 pm

Acedia got up once again listing to her brother who told her they would be going for a walk around town. She had never been seen in public with her brother and she didn’t know what to do so she simply followed her brother. Acedia followed her brother in silence that is until her brother asked her how has she been. Acedia couldn’t actually answer this she couldn’t remember most things that happened after her death, then again she didn’t even know she had died for all she knew she was actually in a coma. Acedia quietly didn’t say anything to her brother as they walked trough the valley that she thought was her home town. About a few minutes later Acedia said quite shyly, “I want to know brother why did you leave me alone in the streets for months?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:55 pm

Allos was enjoying the stroll. Helooked at the bright sun beating apon his face and for a moment he felt like he'd left the earth. After he asked the question...Acedia's repsonse confused him.."What do you mean...i don't understand the question" he looked at her as he felt her forehead again, "Are you feeling alright you probaly hit your head hard whem you ran into me" he gave her another drink of water. "Maybe we should walk some more it vould give you more strength"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:04 pm

Acedia also grew confused as the questions Allos asked Acedia came through to her even if they did come through as her brother. “I ran into you? What are you talking about brother? You walked up to me and wondered why I looked pale?” Acedia’s mind seemed to be coming out of its trance as her body started to sway and suddenly the image of her brother faded and was replaced by the man she ran into. Acedia was very confused now and flustered. Her tears seemed to fly from her eyes as she shock her head trying to not feel embarrassed. She started to blush slightly and feeling very embarrassed she said quickly, “I’m sorry to have bothered you!” Acedia then ran off in the other direction leaving tear tracks behind herself as she tried to distance herself from the man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:11 pm

Allos shot his hand out to her and yelled wait but a sharp pain exploded in his head and he fell to the ground all of a suden the area around from where he fell to where Ace is running started to burn with black flares and the tree's started to exploded with wood chips flying all over. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" he yelled with agony as he exploded with fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:21 pm

Revel was again travelling, alone as usual, she tended to avoid the groups. A sudden scream of agony peaked her interest, so she hurried towards the voice. She came to it to find a huge firey enigma and a woman who was looking distant, and sad. Waving away the smoke from her face, she frowned, "Geez.. what's cooking?"
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File
Ability: Revel Shade
State/Homuncules Title:: N/A

http://modernwarriors.creeazaforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:02 pm

As Acedia continued to run off away from the man she could hear his yell of pain. She didn’t know why he scram, but she didn’t much care as she continued to cry out her eyes trying to get away from him. As a puff of smoke appeared before her and a figure a lot more gentle then the man she saw before. Acedia looked up as the girl asked what was cooking. Acedia wasn’t the smartest candle on a candelabra so she took the saying a bit too literal and she questioned, “Cooking? there is no food around here…..” As the words left her lips Acedia’s eyes became slightly darker in color and her face went into another trance like state. She was once again possessed by the darkness of her heart. “Leave me peasant or you shall face an unfortunate accident!” the voice that erupted from Acedia’s voice was evil and twisted as it threatened the new arrival to the small group of people in Rush Valley. The wind began to blow across the valley causing Acedia’s hair to dance in the air, but not in a good way the way her hair moved was more like a haunted wind revealing the tension in the air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:06 pm

Revel stared at the girl, confused at her sudden change in mood and gave a devilish grin, giggling softly, "Aww did you want to play a game of tag?" She circled the girl, a twisted smile on her face. Her voice carried a tune as she sang, "Trap the rabbit in his hole... smoke him out.. and eat him whole~!" She sang in an innocent tone.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File
Ability: Revel Shade
State/Homuncules Title:: N/A

http://modernwarriors.creeazaforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down