Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Echos of the past (Ming, Cecilia, open)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Echos of the past (Ming, Cecilia, open) Empty Echos of the past (Ming, Cecilia, open)

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:41 am

Yuan sat astride his horse. The handsome white horse tossed it's head, the long forlock flopping in it's eyes. Yuan grinned at the horse."Bai, you need a haircut. You mane is getting to long, isn't it boy?" Yuan grinned down at the horse, his bare arms resting lightly on the saddle. Yuan's orange and red coat was long gone, buried in the desert near the headstone that he had made for Jun. The horse knickered softly and Ai, the snake, slithered from around Yuan's waiist to coil about Bai's neck. "Central's pretty warm today."
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File
Ability: Yuan Yao
State/Homuncules Title:: n/a

Back to top Go down

Echos of the past (Ming, Cecilia, open) Empty Re: Echos of the past (Ming, Cecilia, open)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:47 am

"Hi Yuan!" Ming shouted from her perch atop a building. She and Xiaobo had been sitting on the edge of the building for hours, watching people go by when she spotted her brother. She placed Xiaobo in her backpack, shouldered the bag, and began climbing down the wall of the building swiftly. When she reached the ground, Xiaobo climbed on top of her head in his customary position: draped with his paws dangling in Ming's face.

Back to top Go down

Echos of the past (Ming, Cecilia, open) Empty Re: Echos of the past (Ming, Cecilia, open)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:55 am

Cecilia walked along wearily, tired from the long day. "Man. I still gotta find a place to stay. This city is way to big for my liking," She said to herself. Cecilia grabbed a bar of chocolate out of the pouch on her belt and smiled. "Food can make anything better," Cecilia said, while rubbing the candy bar against her face. Cecilia didn't even notice the girl standing in front of her, and ran right into her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:57 am

"Oof!" Ming fell over when someone walked into her. Xiaobo fell off her head. "Oh, sorry. I wasn't watching where I was standing." Ming said apologetically.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:59 am

Yuan grinned and laughed. "I see you're still fallign over, Ming." the xingese teen smirked, tugging on Bai's regns to get the horse to stop. "And hello miss." Yuan said to Cecilia, not knowing her.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:02 am

Cecilia got up while rubbing her head, and looked up at the man on the horse. She said,"Oh, hi there." Cecilia then noticed who the girl she had crashed into was. "Hey! You're Ming, right? Huh, surprising we'd meet again, since this city is giant," Cecilia said. She helped Ming up and then noticed that her candy bar was missing. "Hey!! Where'd my candy bar go!!!" Cecilia said, frantically searching for her bar of chocolate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:05 am

"Well, you know. I'm too short to stand." Ming said to Yuan as she stood up, not making very much sense. Maybe the sun or the heat was getting to her. After all, she had been sitting on the roof of a building for hours with a large, fluffy cat and a long coat on. Xiaobo, in the meanwhile had snatched Cecilia's chocolate bar and had scarfed it down, leaving only a wrapper and a chocolate mustache on his furry lips. "Yuan, this is Cecilia. Cecilia, this is Yuan, my twin brother."

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:11 am

Yuan grinned and hopped off his horse, sweeping into a partial bow he used for greeting people he hadn't met. "Yes, I am Ming's twin. Also head of ground forces for the orden." he said and grinned as he straightened up. "Ming, the heat is getting to you, you just made about as much sense as great-grandfather Ling used to." Yuan pointed out.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:13 am

"What? Did you say Great Granpa Ling is here? Where?" Ming asked frantically looking around. She began to sway on her feet a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:17 am

Cecilia stared at the cat in disbelief. "You damn cat!!!! You ate my candy bar!!!" Cecilia yelled as she chased the cat around for a while. When she got too tired to run anymore, she sat down on the ground and hung her head in defeat. "Hey. Nice to meet you," she said with a voice of sadness. That was my last candy bar!! Dangit!! Cecilia thought to herself, defeated and angry. She got up and sighed, knowing that she still had to find a hotel to stay at. "Dangit. I don't have anywhere to stay yet, and it's getting late. Today sucks," Cecilia said out loud, not meaning to say it out loud.

Last edited by Cecilia Rolf on Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:19 am

"Ming. Gret-greandfather Ling has been dead for a long time. I recommend you take that coat off." Yuan said slowly, glancing at Cecilia. "Don't worry to much. I never have anywhere to stay and I'm royalty." Yuan shrugged.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:19 am

"Hang on." Ming took a candy bar out of her backpack and held it out to Cecilia. "Xiaobo, you chocolate, get back here." And with that, Ming fell over, unconcious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:29 am

Cecilia grabbed the candy bar and rubbed it against her face, for she was obsessed with food. "Oh man! Thank you so much!" Cecilia said. Cecilia watched as Ming fell over and got down by her. "Hey! Wake up! No time for fun and games now! What the heck is going on?" Cecilia said, looking over at Yuan for an answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:31 am

"because of Ming's automail, she is easily overheated. She needs to cool donw." Yuan stated, walking stiffly over to Ming and sitting her upright, peeling off the long coat.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:36 am

"Oh. Okay," Cecilia said with a sigh of relief. Today had been a pretty exciting day, and she didn't want any other surprises thrown at her. "So, do you know if there are any hotels around here? I need a place to stay, and we could take Ming there to cool down," Cecilia suggested, hoping that Ming would be okay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:36 am

Ming woke up for about two seconds and shouted "Xiaobo, you chocolate!" before promptly passing out again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:38 am

"Damn it, Ming." yuan snarled, picking up Ming with perfect ease and placing her in his horses saddle, carefully leaning her against the horses neck. "There should be a hotel next block over." Yuan stated.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:42 am

Cecilia nodded and tried to help Yuan with Ming. "So, where are you guys from. You said you were royalty too. What did you mean by that?" Cecilia asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:44 am

Ming woke up just long enough to shout, "Xiaobo, you're not ruler of Xing!!!!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:45 am

"Ming and I are from Xing." yuan answered, keeping a steadying hand on Ming and nudging Bai to get the horse to move intoa slow walk.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:49 am

Xiaobo hopped onto the horse's back, licking chocolate off of his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:50 am

Cecilia nodded and said,"Ya. I've heard about that place before." Cecilia remembered her father telling her and her younger siblings about his adventures to different countries, and how he had once gone to Xing and met royalty there. "My father told me about it. It sounds nice," Cecilia said, walking along side the horse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:53 am

Allos was walking along eating a hot dog when he noticed other people in the direction he was walking in. "Peoples are here" he said talking to himself while there was still some hotdog crums on his lips, falling off with ever word he said. His nose started to twicth and he made a huge sneeze as smoke exploded from around him. He sneezed again, and again. "Bless me" he said as he sneezed again

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:55 am

"Yeah, it is." Yuan agreed and looked up, upon hearing a loud sneeze. "Hey, Allos!" Yuan called, recognizing the boy that always seemed to be around Xan.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:02 am

"I smell pierogies!!!" Ming shouted, before passing out and falling off of the horse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next