Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Echos of the past (Ming, Cecilia, open)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Echos of the past (Ming, Cecilia, open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Echos of the past (Ming, Cecilia, open)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:29 am

"Oh, you mean that? I don't hear anything." Ming said to Allos before stumbling drunkenly after Cecilia. "Where are you taking me, giant floating mouse?" Ming asked Cecilia, delirious.

Back to top Go down

Echos of the past (Ming, Cecilia, open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Echos of the past (Ming, Cecilia, open)

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:08 am

Yuan muttered something darkly and followed after the two girls.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File
Ability: Yuan Yao
State/Homuncules Title:: n/a

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:10 am

"Huh? What did you say, Yuan? Where is this giant floating mouse taking me?" Ming asked, suddenly turning around to face her brother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:20 am

"oh, nothing Ming." Yuan said innocently. "And that's Cecilia."
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:24 am

"No, this is my good friend, the giant floating mouse." Ming said, gesturing to Cecilia. Xiaobo mewed and pawed at her leg, wanting to be picked up. Ming, oblivious to his mewing, ignored him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:46 am

Cecilia sighed, wondering what she had gotten herself into. "Okay. Our rooms are rooms 23 and 24. Let's go," Cecilia said, as they were walking down the hall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:49 am

yuan sighed and walked up to Ming, smacking her on the back of the ehad.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:49 am

"I call room 42!" Ming shouted the first number that came to mind, the answer to the universe. She had not been listening when the gian floating mouse named Cecilia said the room numbers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:13 am

Cecilia stopped by room 24 and opened the door with the key. There were two beds inside, and she sat Ming down on one of the beds. "Ok. You guys take this room. I'll take the other one. See ya," Cecilia said. She walked out of the room and went into room 23. She opened the door and then closed it behind her. She had thought that since Ming and Yuan were brother and sister, they could share a room. Cecilia walked over to the bed, pulled her shoes off, and lied down on the bed. She had nothing else to do, so she took out her throwing knives and a cloth and started to polish the knives.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:15 am

yuan sighed and wen to the bathroom, gettin a cold glass of water and promptly dumping it over Ming's head.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:08 pm

"Hey, why'd you do that?!" Ming shreiked, snapping out of her delirium. She ran over to the fridge, grabbed a handful of ice from the freezer part, and swiftly dumped it down the back of Yuan's shirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:02 pm

Cecilia heard a commotion coming from the other room, but just shrugged and carried on with polishing her knives. When she was finished, she put them back onto her belt and sat on the bed. She thought about the day, and how it had still lead her no where. "I need to go for a walk," Cecilia said to herself. She put on her boots and walked towards the door. Before she opened it, she thought that Ming and Yuan might hear her, so she decided to go another way. She walked up to the window and opened it, breathing in the cool night air. She climbed out the window and landed down onto the ground. Cecilia had no idea where she was going, but she let her feet guide her, taking her where they pleased.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:41 pm

Yuan yellled loudly as the ice chilled his back. He whirled on Ming to glare at her and went wunning over to the bathroom, turning the shower on high, cold, before runnign back out to Ming, ready to throw her in.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:26 pm

Cecilia walked along, wondering where she was going. She stopped and looked up at the sky. It's so beautiful tonight, she thought to herself. She could remember when she was just a little girl that Marhall, Melissa, and herself would go outside at night and look up at the night sky. They would find the constellations, and they would just sit and think. Cecilia sighed as she was pulled back into reality. She hadn't noticed how tired she really was, so she started walking back. She came to the window and climbed up and into it. Cecilia closed the window and took off her boots a second time. She lied down on the bed, and put her head onto the pillow. She let sleep overcome her, and let her dreams consume her thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:17 pm

Allos was still i a sort of trans-like-state but noticed the 3 walking to cecilia's room...he was still abit frozen but decided to follow them."Lets see what her room looks like; I am so eager" he said with alot of joy and excitement. Coming to her room he came to a certain hault by her door and was cautious to enter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:59 am

Cecilia jumped off her porch and ran up to Melissa and Marshall. "Hey Melissa, I bet I can hit her from here!" Marshall said, turning to his twin. "I bet you could! Try it!" Melissa said. Marshall picked up a water balloon and threw it right at Cecilia, smacking her right in the face. "Ooof!!" Cecilia grunted as she hit the ground. She got up and clenched her fists. "You asked for it!!!" She yelled, and picked up two water balloons and threw them at her brother and sister. The three were having an all out water balloon war when Cecilia looked and saw her dad come outside. "Hey dad!! You wanna play?" Cecilia yelled, running up to her father.

His face had no emotion, though he looked almost sad. He turned to face her and stared at Cecilia. "Dad? You ok?" Cecilia asked, starting to worry. Her father kept staring at her and finally said,"Why couldn't you save us? Why did you let us die Cecilia?" All of a sudden, Cecilia's parents were lying on the ground, dead, just like the day they had died. She backed up, fear starting to well up. She backed into something, and saw the man that had done this to her family. "You're lucky you didn't end up like your family," the man said, echoing what he had said that night. Cecilia backed away and started to run. She looked back, and watched as the man faded from her view. Cecilia didn't notice something was sitting in front of her, and she tripped and fell on it. She got up and saw that it was a person. She took a closer look and saw it was Marshall and Melissa, lying on the ground, dead. Cecilia looked all around her and saw every one of her family members lying on the ground, with a look of horror and agony plastered on their faces. "No. NOOOOOOOO!!!!" Cecilia screamed as she fell to her knees.

Cecilia shot bolt upright and looked around, noticing the look of her hotel room. Great. I probably screamed so loud that everyone in the hotel probably heard, She thought to herself. She felt her face and she had been sweating. A lot. She could also feel that she had been crying, and quickly wiped her eyes. She got up and walked to the bathroom. The cool water felt good on her face, and she looked at herself in the mirror. She then clenched her fists and said to herself,"Why? Why me? Why did it have to happen to me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:19 pm

"Wh-what are you doing?" Ming stuttered to Yuan, grinning at her small victory of slipping ice down his shirt, but still afraid of what he might do. She started dodging around the room, trying to stay on the opposite side from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:27 pm

Yuan grinned and rushed Ming,g ripping her by the wrists and promptly dragging her to the bathrooma nd shoving her in the ice cold water, a smirk playing on his face.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:37 am

"Yuan, I'll get you for this!" Ming shouted, soaking wet, and struggling to get out of the shower. The curtain had wrapped around her in the struggle, like a straightjacket, and was holding her in. She finally got untangled, ran to her bedroom section, and slammed the door, locking it behind her. She begn muttering to herself as she walked over to the bed and sat down, plotting revenge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:17 am

Yuan just laughed loudly, padding over to a window and sitting on the ledge, at ease with the high height.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:34 am

"Ok, just going over it so it makes sense." Ming muttered. "I unlock the door quietly, grab the bucket of ice water, hop out the window, and hide outside the window on the ledge above the first floor window. I get him to come in, and while he looks for me, I pop in, dump the water on him, and run for it." Ming said quietly to herself. "Yup, sounds foolproof!" Ming filled a bucket with water and ice from the minifridge. She snuck over to the door, and unlocked it as quietly as possible. She crept over to the window, set the bucket down, climbed out, and grabbed the bucket. "Yuan, help! There's someone in my room!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:42 am

Cecilia left the bathroom and went to the bed. She sat down, and wondered what she could do. I can't sleep, obviously, or I'll just have a nightmare. Don't really wanna go outside. Maybe I could go and check up on Ming, Cecilia thought. She got up and walked to the door, opening it up. Cecilia jumped when she saw Allos outside her room. "Oh!! Man, you scared me!!" Cecilia said, starting to laugh. When she was done laughing, she said to Allos,"So, what did you want? Did you need something?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:57 am

Yuan rolled his eyes and walked into Ming's room, checking briefly beind the door. /Great./ he thought, walking confidently over to the window.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:59 am

Ming, without realizing that Yuan was right outside the window, jumped into the room. She ended up right in front of him, so she dumped the bucket over his head, and sprinted for the door to leave the hotel room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:14 pm

Cecilia heard a commotion going on in the Ming and Yuan's room, so she walked over to the door and said,"Hey, is everything ok in there guys?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next