Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grass-Hoper

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Grass-Hoper Empty grasshopper

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:15 pm

lori yawned, walking down yet nother dirt road, the same old army back pack that was almsot as tall as her on her back, and her tired eyes closed as she lisened to the sound of nature

Back to top Go down

Grass-Hoper Empty Re: Grass-Hoper

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:20 pm

Xan Diligenza was wondering down a path in Xing, looking for something to do. He had originally come to Xing to practice his assassin arts, but now that his practicing was complete, he was utterly bored.

Then, Xan saw a young woman going the opposite direction that he was going, with a large backpack that looked to be about as tall as her.

Feeling a bit chivalrous, Xan walked up to offer his assistance.

Hello there, would you like some help with that backpack?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:24 pm

lori opened her eyes and say a large man(lol he looks big in your avvy) and blinked but smiled "oh thank you sir, i would apprishate that alot" she smiled

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:39 pm

Xan smiled back and took the back pack away from the young woman.

Walking along the path in the direction that she was headed, Xan turned his head to face the girl.

So, what brings you out here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:45 pm

lori shruged and smiled "just travling, sight seeing and all that" she said grining

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:47 pm

Xan grinned as well, thinking that this girl could provide him with some relief for his boredom.

So, you're just sight-seeing? You come to a place like this to see the sights?

Xan actually started to laugh by that second question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:51 pm

lori rose an eyebrow and looked up at him "did you just ask the same quetion twice?" she asked laughing lightly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:55 pm

Xan shrugged and replied that he guessed that he had asked the same question twice.

Try not to get startled or anything, but I'm here to practice my assassination techniques and hand to hand combat skills. Xing has quite a few dojos, and it's always fun to defeat a master or two while I have time off.

Xan smiled and said what he said with a joking tone. He was just trying to make conversation, but the girl could take out of his joke what she wanted to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:00 pm

lori smiled "sounds cool, i wish i could fight" she said and did a dorky fake karati(sp?) chop "and do all thouse awesome moves like you see in movies" she said agian and then sweat droped "but right now a fle could kick my ass"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:03 pm

Xan turned around to look at the young woman with a grin and kept walking, albeit backwards.

You don't sound happy about the fact that a flea could kick your ass, I see. How would you like to change that?

Xan was chuckling at first, then his face got a little bit more serious. He had time on his hands, why not teach someone some basics?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:06 pm

Lori blinked "i dont know, get some basic knolege of fighting skills and train?" she said looking up at him blinking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:09 pm

Xan smiled, then shrugged.

Yep, get some basic skills, training, techniques and so on and so forth. Then, choose a fighting discipline and continue from there. What do you say? You sounded to me like you really wanted to learn to fight, for whatever reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:13 pm

lori looked up at him "would you teach me?" she asked with hopfulness in her voice "oh and i wanna learn to fight so i can protect my self and im not the one that always has to be saved" she grined

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:18 pm

Xan thought to himself before he answered. How long had it been since he had taught someone the martial arts? This could be fun.

Sure, I would be delighted to teach you.....

He trailed off the end of his sentence so that it became a question for his new students' name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:20 pm

She laughed softly and bowed "im lori ann kiki, its a pleaser to be your newst student" she said happily

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:22 pm

Xan bowed to Lori as well, introducing himself as Xanthus Cicatrice Diligenza.

But you can just call me Xan. It will be my honor to teach you how to kick ass.

Xan laughed at that last sentence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:29 pm

lori laughed along with him as she grined "so when will we begin?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:32 pm

Xan thought about that question for a moment.

When would you like to begin?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:39 pm

lori though for a moment and shruged "i dont know, anytime would be good for me"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:42 pm

Xan chuckled, before whistling very loudly in the direction of the sky.

Quicksilver, his silver dragon chimera came roaring down from the skies to obey its masters' command.

Xan jumped onto Quicksilver's back and held out a hand to Lori.

Hop on, Lori. We should at least head somewhere comfortable for your training. Don't worry, he doesn't bite unless commanded to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:53 pm

lori stared, speachless, at the dragon. it was the first time she has ever seen one before. slowly she took xan's hand, not yet saying anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:59 pm

Xan brought the speechless Lori onto Quicksilver's back with a small laugh. He had almost forgotten that the sight of a multi ton silver dragon was enough to make most people stare for long periods of time without speaking.

You may want to hold on tight Lori, Quicksilver likes to go fast and high. Where did you say would be a good place for your training?

Quicksilver prepared himself to lift off of the ground. He was ready to fly!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:13 pm

lori held on tight "u-ummm im not sure" she said still in a slight state of shock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:23 pm

Xan commanded the dragon to rise into the air. He found that being up high helped some people get over the shock of seeing Quicksilver for the first time.

With a roar, the dragon shot off into the sky at an impressive speed, then began to fly to the northeast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:30 pm

lori eeped slightly, holding on tighter and clossing her eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum