Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grass-Hoper

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Grass-Hoper - Page 4 Empty Re: Grass-Hoper

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:18 pm

lori was really geting tired by the time she was half way round quicksilver agian. sora was jumping around reita and xan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:27 pm

Reita looked up at him and smiled warmly before laughing slightly. She then snapped her fingers, causing a pillar to erupt from the ground next to Lori. Hopefully, the girl would remember her alchemy training, and use alchemy to help increase her endurance.

"I hope she still has those arm warmers..."

Reita simply giggled and turned around placed her head against Xan, listening for a heartbeat.

"Cold hearted, much?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:09 pm

Xan's heartbeat actually did start to rise in tempo and in power, but that was something that Reita would have to hear for herself.

Heh, I'm not cold hearted. I'm simply teaching a valuable lesson. It is after all, one of my virtuous duties to instill some Diligence into my students, just like Despairs' job is to instill despair.

Xan ordered Quicksilver to stay alert, watching for when Lori finally ran out of energy. As it was, she was doing pretty good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:12 pm

lori gasped as the piller came out, knowing reita was round. she forced the water to push her otu of hte wait and froze a platfrom for her to land on "damn it" she looked over at xan and glared at reita "reita! give me a break, im trying to swim here!" she said panting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:28 pm

Reita couldn't help but laugh at how scared the girl was. She waved at Lori and turned her attention back to Xan. She giggled at him and raised a thoughtful brow.

"And me? What am i supposed to install in my students?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:48 pm

Xan thought to himself for a moment, then shrugged.

I don't know, every sin and negative feeling imaginable?

Naturally, Xan was joking. Mostly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:42 am

lori sighed and dived back into the water

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:15 pm

Eventually, Xan got bored and jumped into the water with Lori, after taking off most of his clothes in a dazzling display of sexiness and muscle.

Enjoying the feeling of the water, Xan began to swim, very fast around Quicksilver.

OOC: Yes, I am having an Armstrong moment. LOL XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:43 pm

Reita just stood there and walked up to the water. She giggled a little, the wheels of evil spinning through her mind.

"That would be funny..."

She snapped her fingers and the water began to get hotter... and hotter... and hotter... and-was that lava?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:38 am

lori gasped and swam ot the edge of the water climbing out "ill never get my trainign going this way" she growned as she walked over to reita

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:18 am

Xan didn't even feel the water getting hot, he had surrounded his entire body in a barrier made from his own light, and the light reflecting off of the lake.

But, when he saw Lori-chan get out, he sighed and used Zero Shift to appear on Quicksilver's back, just sitting there.

All right, I guess that we can save the swimming lesson for another day. If you still have energy, we can skip straight to combat training. If not, then take a nap.

Xan's body was still glowing from the barrier around his body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:24 am

lori kinda stood there staring for a few minutes 'sensai's hot" she thought out loud, but it was a whisper(xDD had to do it). she shook her head and blushed "i can keep going"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:33 am

Xan saw Lori's staring and grinned. He knew that he was very sexy, especially with over half of his clothes off, and a glow included. Using Zero Shift, he appeared right in front of her.

Okay then. Tell me, what do you want to learn first? Basic fighting skills should probably do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:35 am

lori blinked and steped back alittle bit "ummm i wanna learn how to block an attack first" she said hoping she wasnt blushing...she was

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:41 am

Xan noticed Lori's blushing, and resisted the urge to flirt with her, as he would normally do. This was Genji's girlfriend for heaven's sake! But maybe a little bit of fun wouldn't hurt...

Walking around to stand behind Lori, Xan raised up her arms into a suitable defensive position, purposely getting closer to her than was really necessary to teach her a proper stance.

You see, when blocking an attack, you need to brace yourself, making sure not to allow your opponent to break through your guard. Keeping your arms up like this is a good way to block a punch to the chest or stomach.

Xan was speaking quietly, just a little bit over a whisper.

This was going to be such fun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:53 am

lori blushed brightly "o-ok" she said, cursing at herself for struddering

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:59 am

Xan reached from behind Lori and felt her forehead.

You okay Lori-chan? You're turning bright red, and you're very hot! Are you sure that you don't need to lie down?

Not being able to resist, Xan chuckled very slightly. He really was enjoying this!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:03 am

lori blushed more and ducked under and away from his hand "i-im fine s-sensai, dont worry about me" she said laughing nervously and waving her hand

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:29 am

Xan shrugged and Zero Shifted to be directly in front of Lori again. It was time to have a different kind of fun.

Hmm...You know, now I can see why Genji-kun likes you so much. You really are very beautiful.

How far was he going to go with this? Come to think of it, he had gotten completely off task!

But, could the King really be blamed?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:00 am

"t-thank you sensai" she said blushing even brighter, if that was even possible

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:26 am

Xan smiled, then disappeared and reappeared behind Lori again.

Close enough that he could whisper into her ears and she would be able to hear him, he said:

You know, maybe we should get back to training. I wouldn't want my favorite pupil to pass out from the sun...or other things, before she actually learned something. Don't you agree? Although, maybe you'd like to learn a nice technique to use?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:31 am

lori tencened up from him being so close "w-what kind of technique?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:40 am

Without hesitation, Xan tripped Lori from behind, and caught her in his arms. He was kind of chuckling as he held her there.

The kind of technique that I really shouldn't be using on my own pupils, but that I can't quite resist using on you for some odd reason. I hope that you'll forgive me Lori-chan...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:46 am

lori's face was at its redest "w-what are you t-talking about s-sensai?" she asked studdering alot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:08 pm

Xan smiled one last time before he kissed her, no warning or anything. He remembered how to play this game pretty well, and Lori seemed to react to him the exact same way that someone else had...

When he had finished kissing Lori, Xan placed her back onto her feet and leaned against a nearby tree, waiting for a reaction.

That's the technique that I mean. One has to be a good kisser if they're to successfully 'negotiate' during certain situations, am I right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum