Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grass-Hoper

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Grass-Hoper - Page 2 Empty Re: Grass-Hoper

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:34 pm

Xan tried to comfort Lori by telling her that they would be at their destination soon, but he wondered whether or not his words were actually having any effect on the girl. Probably not, seeing as they were now a few thousand feet in the air on an overgrown, fire-breathing lizard with bat like wings. But really, who paid attention to minor details like those?

After fifteen minutes, Quicksilver started to slow down and descend, they had made it to one of Xan's favorite training grounds...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:36 pm

lori opened her eyes slightly, and looked around "wow" she whispered

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:07 pm

Grass-Hoper - Page 2 00149

Quicksilver landed on shore, close to the lake. Xan jumped off with Lori still on his back with a small chuckle. He asked her if she was alright, or if the ride had been a bit much for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:58 am

"i-im fine" Lori said staring at the senery in awe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:28 am

Xan told Lori that this would be the site of her training. Then he took off the backpack and put it on the nearest rock.

So, would you like to begin now? Or do you need to rest first? Be warned, this training will be long and hard, but at the end, you will be able to kick much ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:52 am

lori nodded "maybe i could have a minute to explore, and then start?" she asked excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:35 am

Xan nodded, saying that she could take all of the time that she needed to explore. Then, he laid down and fell asleep to wait until she got back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:29 am

lori giggled and started running around, she was like a kid with a new toy as she looked at everying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 am

Xan was sleeping lightly and peacefully, this was one of his favorite parts of the world, defiantly his favorite part of Xing, as it was very easy to relax in this beautiful hidden area. Quicksilver himself was sleeping on the lake, in a shallow area.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:46 am

lori giggled as she wondered into a little pach of flowers, bend down on her knees and sniffing them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:56 am

Xan woke up after a dragonfly landed on his nose. He hadn't been asleep for very long, so he wasn't upset or anything. In fact, he needed to be up so that he could plan out what he was going to do with Lori!

Leaving Quicksilver asleep, Xan threw himself into the lake so that he could fully wake up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:30 am

lori was still sitting in the little pach of flowers. when she noticed a cute little bunny looking at her "hey there little guy" she smiled

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:42 am

Xan appeared in front of Lori in a flash of white light. Another thing that he enjoyed about this place is that it always seemed to be bright, regardless of whether it was night or day?

Hoping that he didn't just give the girl a heart attack, Xan asked if she was ready to begin her training.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:11 pm

lori screamed and jumped back, grabing her cheast "dont do that!, you scared me half to dead" she said

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:19 pm

Xan apologized for scaring Lori with a loud laugh.

I'm sorry, I should have given some warning. Are you ready now?

Xan was practically cackling by the time he ended his question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:34 pm

lori huffed "yeah sure" she said standing up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:06 pm

Xan thought to himself for a minute. The first part of doing martial arts was a strong body, so why not have Lori...

Lori-chan, for the first part of your training, I want you to catch that rabbit and bring him to me.

Then, Xan whistled in the rabbit's direction, causing it to run off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:18 pm

"ok!" she said and took off after it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:58 am

Takegami stood in a tree tossing an apple in his hand. He watched as Xan, 'toyed' with the girl named... hm, he couldn't seem to remember her name. He simply shrugged and bit into the apple, a red fluid running out of the corner of his mouth. He sighed slightly and tossed the apple aside and wiped the fluid off of his mouth. He leapt out of the tree and walked over to his old pal, Xan.

你在做什么要教一只狗飞?这只是不会发生...(Translation from Xingese: What are you doing trying to teach a dog to fly? It's just not going to happen...)

He laughed lightly, his joke obviously aimed at the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:06 am

Xan looked at Take with dark amusement.

Well Take, I used to be able to make dogs fly...I made a giant serpent fly by fusing it with a bat, hence Quicksilver, the silver dragon. Only, don't ask how I turned it silver.

Then Xan asked Take what he was doing here, in this miniature paradise.

It doesn't seem to suit you, old friend. Too....serene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:43 pm

lori stoped running and looked around, keeping her ears out for the rabit. she spoted it hidning under a bush and slowly walked to it, looking down to make sure she didnt step on any twigs and making sure it dosnet see her. then at the right moment she jumped and......cought it! "yay" she said and started running back to xan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:50 pm

Takegami chuckled slightly and pulled out a cigarrette, his long purple hair flowing upward due to the cold breeze that came through. He lit the cigarrette and offered one to Xan.

"Ha, an area of serenity is the home to chaos you know?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:47 am

Xan agreed with Take and took the cigarette.

I never did have much patience with these when I was just a human, but now I suppose that I may as well try one. Not like it will kill me, right?

Xan smoked the cigarette.

It wasn't bad, he decided. But, it still wasn't his kind of thing.

As Lori ran up to Xan with the rabbit, he smiled and took it from her. He examined it for a while, then gave it back.

If you want to keep him, he's yours. You may as well, because from now on, that will be one of your training partners. Try to memorize exactly what this creature looks like. Afterwards, put him down and your training can actually begin. That was just a nice warm up.

He had purposely not told her what he had meant by 'training partners.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:14 pm

lori grined brihtly "alright xan-sempai" she said huggling the bunny gentaly, and then she noticed take "you seem to pop up everywhere dont you" she smiled

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:42 pm

Xan thought to himself about what Lori should do next...

Well, he had overlooked a simple fact. Even though training of the body took precedence over weapon training, he still had to know which discipline that Lori wanted to devote herself to. When he knew that, he could have her train in ways that would benefit that particular style.

Hmmm...but first, she did need to complete some basic training...

Lori, do you see the lake? Doesn't it just look so clean and refreshing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum