Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grass-Hoper

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Grass-Hoper - Page 5 Empty Re: Grass-Hoper

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:14 pm

"uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" was all lori could say before she fainted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:23 pm

Xan laughed to himself as he caught Lori.

Oops, I did it again. Revel did the exact same thing too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:21 pm

lori had slightly swirled eyes as she shook her head and woke up "s-sensai! dont do that ever agian" lori said mad, but it was kinda hard to make it sound like it cuz she was so emberessed, "i have a boyfriend"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:24 pm

Xan put Lori back on her feet with a grin.

Sorry Lori-chan, you are just so beautiful...I couldn't help myself. But, you are right, let's get back to training.

Xan wondered if Lori would get the fact that he hadn't agreed to never kiss her again.

(LOL, I am so enjoying this!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:24 am

lori blushed but sighed "yeah yeah" she was still mad but she was gonna let it slide because she wanted to get back to training

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:26 am

Xan smiled mischievously, but didn't kiss Lori again.

OC: Over the next several weeks, Xan taught Lori the martial arts, assassination skills, and some basic weaponry. Her days consisted of a morning swim, catching Sora, training, eating, training, combat practice, training, sleeping, training, and in general....TRAINING!

Once the several weeks had passed, she had learned enough that she could pose a serious threat to even seasoned professionals, but it hadn't been easy. Xan just hoped that Lori could use her training to do some actual good in the world...

IC: Xan sat on a tiny island in the middle of the lake, asleep. He had given Lori the fun task of trying to sneak up on him without waking him up, with a warning that if he did wake up, it would immediately become a one on one combat practice duel. How she was to make it to the island without waking her sensai up was her problem, as was 'surviving' the battle if she did wake him up...

(BEGIN!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:44 am

lori watched her sensai closely, not making a sound as she slowly crept close to him, stoping and holding her breath if he showed any signs of waking up, even for a figer twich she would stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:55 am

Xan looked completely asleep. He showed no signs of being anywhere near waking up. Was he really asleep? Or was he just faking?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:03 am

lori was getting closer and closer to xan, biting her lip as she finaly got next to him (is she supost to wake him up or what?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:36 am

Xan suddenly wakes up and aims a palm thrust toward Lori's stomach. He hadn't been asleep at all, just testing how stealthy she could be. But now, it was time for...

Surprise reflexes and combat training!

OOC: Surprise!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:44 am

OOC: -_-' i hate you

"shit" she yelled jumping back and doing a flip as she did, she landed on her feet "you suck soooo much sensai"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:49 am

Xan laughed as he used Zero Shift to appear behind her.

Do I now? I'm just being a good sensai. Your enemy is never still asleep while you're about to strike, unless you are really lucky!

With that, Xan aimed a kick to Lori's back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:58 am

lori jumped and spun, landing on his leg and aimed a punch at his face "even so, you still suck, and hard" she laughed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:42 am

Xan was impressed by Lori's technique, but still...

Blocking the punch, Xan grabbed Lori's arm and threw her into the lake.

Nice move Lori-chan, but you still have a while until you can use that technique on me. Hmmm....show me how far you've come along as a Virtue.

OOC: Now we're in a time after the topic where Genji became Vainglory and you became Kindness. Genji's still asleep in light realm, because it's only been like two days, and he needs rest after all of that beating that Sloth gave him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:49 am

lori sighed "the only thing i can do is change the temperter of things around be, but thats only with my emotions"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:57 am

Xan thought for a minute, then shrugged. Couldn't be helped, could it?

Oh well, perhaps another time then? But for now...

Xan created ten small daggers of light and had them fly at Lori while she was still in the lake.

Ever since she had become a homunculus, Xan had been pressuring her even more during training. Perhaps that was because he didn't have to fear her dying?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:12 pm

lori dived under the water and started swiming, she took off her scarf and cargo pants, she had work out shorts underneath, just incase something like this happen she surfaced and jumped into a thick bush of trees

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:28 pm

Ah, it seemed that Lori had been paying attention after all...

Hmm...what to throw at her next....?

Xan used Zero Shift to disappear.

Where might he be hiding?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:31 pm

OoC: Note still asleep hehe.

" You did not just laugh Human, those are just fake things i use so make people think im crap "Vainglory kn ew that they were real but he didnt want Genji to know.

" Well anyways where am i Vain, i want to know but wow im feeling great though "Genji wanted to know because he knew he was drifting to sleep but now he was here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:50 pm

lori smiled as she waited for her sensai to come out, she had to keep her emotions blank at the moment. she was sure xan would notice the temperature change and that would give away her position.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:58 pm

" Well think of things as a part of ya mind there Human i made this so then you know im here and you wont ever escape me that fight against that guy sloth, i want to kill'em " Genji wanted to get back at that guy also, so he knew that both he and Vainglory were on the same page.

" Hmm so i want him dead too, and i wont be able to know withnout you tell me your powers "Genji wanted to know badly so then he could be of more use to Lori and Xan " Hmph so you really want to know well try this you can read peoples minds "

Genjiopens his eyes to see he was in a different location on the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:08 pm

Before Xan revealed himself, he threw a little light orb onto the center island in the lake. A bright light appeared, and when the light finally disappeared, Genji was on the center island.

Reappearing behind Lori, Xan said:

I think that he's coming to now. Have fun...

With that, Xan disappeared again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:14 pm

lori blinked "god my sensai's weird" she mubbled but smiled when she saw genji, she jumped out of the trees and ran over to him "genji-koi!" she called happily, glomping him and giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:12 pm

Genji woke up to what seemed to be an island in the middle of the lake until he heard Lori shout out and glomp him. Genji reactions were slow because he just woke up then they fell over " AHHH umm good morning Lolli-koi "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:17 pm

Xan sat on top of a nearby tree, watching the romantic reunion. It pleased him to see that Genji had indeed woken up, as that meant more fun for him in the long run...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum