Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home again (Kei and Cecilia. Open)

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Home again (Kei and Cecilia.  Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Home again (Kei and Cecilia. Open)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:39 am

Kei smiled. He was the same way. He didn't care what people thought about him. It didn't even bug him knowing what they thought about him. "Yeah I'm the same way. But one of these day's of I have a feeling that you're going to choke."

Back to top Go down

Home again (Kei and Cecilia.  Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Home again (Kei and Cecilia. Open)

Post by Guest Sat May 01, 2010 5:55 am

Cecilia laughed and said,"You know, I think that happened like 2 years ago. I was in a restaurant, and I started choking, and some guy came up and gave me the heimlich maneuver, and then I was just fine." Cecilia shrugged and then went on to eating her second plate of food, which was spaghetti and meatballs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 01, 2010 8:21 am

Kei slouched back in his chair. A smile still on his face. "Lucky you. But someone is going to call you a cow one day. Opps looks like I'm that someone."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 11:31 am

Cecilia glared at Kei with food sticking out of her mouth and her cheeks puffed out from all the food. She swallowed and smiled at him and said,"Well, thank you for the compliment. Cows are very nice creatures."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 7:18 am

Kei chuckled. "Yes they are, and some are extremely pretty."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 27, 2010 10:12 pm

Cecilia blushed and smiled. She hadn't really talked to anyone for this long in almost all of her years traveling. It was nice to have someone to talk to, and Cecilia loved to talk. She then went right back to eating, almost done with her second plate of food.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5