Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home again (Kei and Cecilia. Open)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Home again (Kei and Cecilia.  Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Home again (Kei and Cecilia. Open)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:50 am

Cecilia sighed and said,"Not ALL adults are stupid." Cecilia felt her face getting cooler, and she guessed that the redness in her face was fading. She looked over at the picture and looked at it, which she hadn't done in a long time. Of course she had looked at it, but she hadn't REALLY looked at it in a while. She hadn't looked at how Marshall had given her bunny ears, or how Melody was waving her nook around in the air. She hadn't even noticed that her brother Daniel was giving her younger brother, Josh, a noogie. Or how Robert and Ethan were making dorky faces, while Lani and Jessica were laughing. It was a nice picture, and her family had been nice. It brought back so many memories, and Cecilia smiled at this.

Back to top Go down

Home again (Kei and Cecilia.  Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Home again (Kei and Cecilia. Open)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:53 am

Kei turned his head to face Cecilia a smile painted across his lips. "Most of my family pictures are very serious, with only small smiles. But your family is the exact opposite of mine. You're lucky Cecilia."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:03 am

Cecilia looked over at Kei. She felt lucky that she had had that type of family. The care-free type. "Thanks Kei," Cecilia said. "I'm sure your mother and father were great people," Cecilia said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:07 am

Kei thought about that. They were good people. Images of his mother and father flooded into his head. But he didn't cry. He only smiled. He never had any bad images of his mother or father. They were nice people. They were good people. His father might have been strict but he made Kei into a man. And his mother taught Kei to be nice. They taught him how to face the world. But one thing they didn't mean to teach him was how to face death. Kei looked up at a clock on the wall right in front of him. It read 5:30. They had been talking for hours. Time just flew by. It seemed his stomach knew what time it was as well. It growled. Hunger was taking over. He turned to Cecilia a smile on his face. "You wanna go eat?" He said in a very causal tone. Some might think of it as a date, but it was only two friends eating together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:10 am

Cecilia smiled a very big smile and nodded her head. "God I'm STARVING!!! But then again, I'm always starving," Cecilia said. She shot up off the bed and started walking towards the door. "Follow me. I'll show you where the place to eat is," Cecilia said. She opened the door up and started walking, faster and faster, down the hall to where her wonderful food was waiting for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:14 am

Kei sat there for a moment, as Cecilia jumped out of the room. He walked into the bathroom and grabbed his suit jacket. Putting it on but not buttoning it. By the time he had gotten it on Cecilia was already down the hall. Kei sighed, walking out the door and closing it behind him. He took off in a jog, catching up with her after a couple long strides. "Wow I didn't know you could move that fast." He smiled at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:20 am

"Oh, I can move faster. You should see me when my stomach is actually grumbling," Cecilia said, knowing he would be shocked when he saw her eat. It made her giggle, because a lot of people had become afraid of her after they had seen how she ate. She kept moving, walking faster than before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:33 am

Kei smiled. He had no idea where they were headed. He could only trust Cecilia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:40 am

Cecilia stopped at the entrance to a cozy room, furnished with wooden tables and chairs. She walked over to the chef and said,"Hey Sal. Think you could wip us up some food?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:42 am

Kei stopped at the doorway. Looking at the room. It wasn’t big at all, but it had a nice warm feeling to it. Kei walked over to a table pulling out a chain and sitting down. He had no idea what the chef was going to make for him. Hopefully it would be good. He sat up straight in his chair waiting for Cecilia to join him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:53 am

Cecilia walked away from Sal, thanking him for preparing their food. Cecilia took a seat at the table Kei was sitting at and said,"It might take a while, so we can talk for a while."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:58 am

Kei smiled at her. "Perfection cannot be rushed. Besides I enjoy talking to you." Cecilia and Kei were the only ones in the little restaurant. Kei liked it that way. No one could hear what they were talking about, and Kei didn't like being in a restaurant with tons of people in it. He liked it when it was just him and someone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:54 am

"I enjoy talking to you too," Cecilia said. She put her elbows on the table and put her head in her hands, waiting for the food to come. "Soooo, what do you wanna talk about," Cecilia asked, breathing in the smells of the food cooking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:23 am

Kei smiled at her, looking into her eyes. "Has anyone ever told you, you have beautiful eyes?" He took his eyes off her for a moment looking around. Everything just looked warm. Kei could hear the chef preparing the food, and he could also smell it. It was a nice smell. A smell that warmed the nose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:02 am

Cecilia blushed and said,"Ya. My relatives always used to, and a lot of people I meet say that. But they're just eyes, so it's nothing special." Cecilia saw Kei looking around and she could tell he could smell the food. "Smells good, doesn't it?" Cecilia said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:59 am

Kei chuckled lightly. "Your eyes are something special. Trust me." He sniffed the air, smiling. It did smell good. It smelled nice and warm. Something that warms the gut. "Yeah it does smell good."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:41 am

Cecilia nodded, not really knowing what to say. All she could think about was how good the food would be when Sal was done with it. Mmmmm...his food is always the best, Cecilia thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:45 am

Kei leaned back in his chair, his stomach making an almost silent grumble. Hunger was taking over his thoughts. And the smells weren't helping at all. He could hear stirring and the cutting. Everything to prepare the food that would warm the two's guts. A smile crossed over his lips. "My Mom would always take so long to make a dinner. I would normally lose my temper and get sent to bed right after dinner."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:27 am

Cecilia laughed. "At our house, we would usually get done with preparing dinner quickly. We had so many hands that could help, so it got done pretty quick," Cecilia said, remembering her giant family making dinner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:54 am

Kei smiled. "I bet it didn't take long with all those people in your family."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:28 am

Cecilia nodded, remembering how they would make the big dinners. Cecilia then snapped out of her memories as she smelled something, and she turned around. Sal was pushing a cart over towards them, with food crowding the tope. "Here's your meal Cecilia," Sal said with a smile on his face. He walked away and left the cart next to the table. Cecilia grabbed 3 plates, set them down in front of her, got out a fork and knife, and started to chow down. She was almost done with the first plate when she looked up at Kei and said through a mouth full of food,"You know, you can take some food."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:20 am

Kei only raised an eyebrow. A very worried look on his face. Suddenly his hunger was gone. Everything was replaced with questions. "Yeah I think I'll wait a minute or two. I don't want my good arm to get eaten."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:23 am

Cecilia swallowed the rest of the food in her mouth, and then began to laugh. When she was done laughing, she dug right back into the food, still very hungry. "You know, my dad gave me a nickname when I was a kid. He'd always call me gluttony, cus I ate so much. It was kinda funny," Cecilia said, taking a break from her feeding frenzy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:42 am

Kei smirked. That nickname fit her perfectly. "I see how you got that nickname Cecilia." His parents never gave him a nickname. He was always called by his real name, or his last name if it was really bad. Which only happened once. Kei still had his eyebrow raised, he finally realized and lowered it. "Do you eat like this in public?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:38 am

Cecilia sighed and said,"Yep. I don't really care what people think, cus if they have a problem, well, too bad. That's just how I was made. No reason in going against it." Cecilia looked down at her food and noticed that she had already eaten one plate of food. Wow, I really am Gluttony, Cecilia thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next