Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home again (Kei and Cecilia. Open)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Home again (Kei and Cecilia.  Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Home again (Kei and Cecilia. Open)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:29 pm

Kei looked around. There was still nothing, and only the sound of the two talking and the rain. He pulled his hands out of his pockets, and made a fist out of them. He always did that when he felt something wasn't right. And then Cecilia asked her a question. "Yeah I was born in Central city. Pretty nice place I gotta say. But I try to stay out of Amestris. I don't like being around a lot of people. Messes with my ears. You see I have an amazing hearing. I can hear stuff that some people could never even get close to hearing. It really is a pain though." Kei smiled at her. He couldn't ask her where she was from due to that being painfully obvious.

Back to top Go down

Home again (Kei and Cecilia.  Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Home again (Kei and Cecilia. Open)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:39 pm

"Ah. I see," Cecilia said. The two had come into town, and not a soul was out in the rain except them. She actually liked it just being the two of them, with no one else to interrupt. Out of the blue, Cecilia said,"I can remember one time, my brother and sister Marshall and Melissa and me thought it would be fun to go out into the woods on an adventure. I was 8 and the Marshall and Melissa were both 5, since they were twins. So, we wandered out into the woods. It was fun at first, but then it started getting dark, so we got scared. We started yelling for help, hoping someone would come find us. Then, I saw lights coming our way, and me, Marshall, and Melissa started screaming, thinking that someone was coming to kidnap us. But instead of evil kidnappers, it turned out it was my dad and all my older siblings. The three of us just burst out crying and ran up to them, because we were so happy to see them. And actually, my dad started laughing. Not because he was being mean, but just because he thought it was funny we had thought he was a kidnapper. Ya, I've had a lot of funny moments with those two," Cecilia said, starting to laugh at the memory. She remembered that her father was always there. Even if you were stranded in the middle of nowhere, he would have been there in a second, picking you up, and taking you home, safe and sound.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:46 pm

Kei chuckled at her story. Nothing ever really happened when he was a child. Mostly he learned the basics of Alchemy. So Kei really didn't have the best childhood. "See something like that never happened to me when I was a kid. I mostly stayed home and learned how to fight. My Dad wanted to make a man out of me at the start of my life. But hey look at me now. I'm a man." Kei looked up at the sky. It was pretty dark, and thunder boomed loud enough for anyone to hear. And where there was thunder there was lighting. And Kei heard that lighting. It was a pretty far distance away. If Cecilia had heard it then she was pretty amazing. "See like that lighting. I can hear that. But probably a normal person couldn't. It's like those people with amazing eyesight, or sense of smell. Expect mine is an amazing hearing. It sucks sometimes." Kei smiled at her. He was wondering how much father the hotel was. The rain was still coming down at a steady pace. Making Cecilia and Kei even wetter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:52 pm

Cecilia sighed and said jokingly,"Well, I guess I'm just one of those normal people then." Cecilia saw how wet each of them was getting, and looked around. "Oh! Here we are, the Dublith Inn. Catchy name, isn't it?" Cecilia said, leading Kei to the building in front of them. Cecilia pushed the door open and kept it open so Kei could step inside, out of the cold rain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:57 pm

Kei looked up at the sign. Catchy could work. But Kei could think of a couple more words. That would work too. Kei turned to Cecilia. A smile on his lips. "So where's the room?" He was cold and wet, and he needed to get some of his clothes off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:03 pm

"Well, I have a room already, so I'll get you your own room," Cecilia said, walking up to the counter. She stopped and took Kei's jacket off, and turned to him. "Oh ya! Here's your jacket back," Cecilia said, handing the jacket back to its owner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:07 pm

Kei smiled at took the jacket. Placing it around his shoulders once again. It was dripping wet like the rest of his clothes but Kei really didn’t care. It had been dripping wet for minutes now, but his clothes were starting to get heavy on his body. He needed a room to change in. Kei still stood by the door. He always believed that women did things better than men. So why not let her deal with his room. He would pay, somehow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:12 pm

Cecilia smiled, turned around, and walked to the counter. She rung the bell, waiting for someone to come. A woman came out and smiled at Cecilia. "Hello Cecilia! How are you doing?" the woman said. "Good. Very good actually. Um, I need a room for my friend. Do you have any open?" Cecilia asked, smiling at the woman. She pulled out some money and handed it to the woman. "Sure thing. Here you go. This key is for room 45," the woman said, as she took the money and handed Cecilia the key. "Thanks!" Cecilia said, and she walked back over to Kei. "Well, here's your room key. Your room is room 45, just down the hall from me," Cecilia said, handing Kei the key.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:24 am

Kei smiled taking the key with his gloved hand. He closed his hands around the key, and put it into his pocket. It was alone in his pocket, Kei didn't like having a ton of things inside his pockets. He just didn't like the feeling. "Well if it's okay with you I think I'm going to hit my room. We'll probably run into each other later. But you're welcome to drop by anytime at my room." Kei smiled at her, and took a step towards the door that lead to the stairs. "Oh yes and thank you for the room." And with that Kei pushed open the door, but stopped after taking one step in. He was being a fool. Just completely ditching a woman was not smart to do. Kei took a step out of the door, and closed the door he walked back over to Cecilia a smile spread across his lips. "Would you like me to walk you to your room?" Kei was dripping water all of the carpet, and a nice carpet at that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:44 am

Cecilia was a little dissapointed when Kei was leaving, but she knew she would see him later. She reached into her pocket and pulled out her key. She looked down at it and jumped when Kei started talking to her. She looked up with a smile on her face and said,"I would really like that. Thanks."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:48 am

Kei smiled back at her. He was about to do something very stupid, and Cecilia had already had a bad day. With her family and all. Kei put his hands in his pockets, he stood up straight. That was something he had learned in his Military days. Never slouch. It made someone look stupid and not attractive at all. "Well I don't know this hotel like you do so how about you lead and I'll stay at your side."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:14 am

Cecilia smiled after Kei was done talking and nodded her head. "Ok. Follow me," Cecilia said, turning around and walking through the door to the rooms. She was glad they'd get to be together for a little longer, because Cecilia really enjoyed Kei's company.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:27 am

Kei smiled and took a step back giving Cecilia some room to pass by. He let her get a couple steps ahead of him before he started walking. The two went through a door that lead to where the rooms were. Kei was starting to get tired of being dripping wet. He pulled the key out of his pocket keeping the cool piece of metal in the palm of his hand. Kei quickened his footsteps and was soon right beside Cecilia a smile across his lips. "Nice hotel compared to some of the other hotels that I've stayed in." He looked around the hall. The walls were painted a white, and there was a nice white carpet to walk on. The doors to the rooms were made of a very fine oak. Something that would catch the eye, of course any wood would be nice for a door. But oak was a very fine wood. And there were no bugs in sight, hopefully no bugs at all. It was always nice to sleep in a hotel without little visitors walking over you while you slept.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:49 am

Cecilia looked at Kei as they were walking and said,"Ya. It is really nice. The lady that owns it was a really good friend of my mother's, and when she saw me, she started crying and she hugged me because she hadn't seen me in 5 years." Cecilia stopped when she noticed they were standing at room 38, her room. "Well, your room is room 45, so it's just down the hall. I guess I'll see you later then," Cecilia said, as she got out her key.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:56 am

Kei looked at her a quizzical look on his face. A woman running a hotel alone. She must be a strong woman. Then Cecilia stopped in front of room 38. Her room. Kei sighed, he knew he would just be down the hall but it would be weird not having anyone to talk to. His quizzical look disappeared from his face. Replaced with a more serious look. He squeezed the key in his hand. He forced a smile on his lips, his eyes telling everything. His eyes told that he forced the smile. His eyes told that he didn't want to leave. Someone's eyes could tell everything. "Well I best get to my room, before I catch a cold." Then it hit him. He was being an idiot. His room was just down the hall, only a couple steps. Not a mile. Which meant a little more walking wouldn't hurt to keep their nice chat alive. "You know my room is right down there, not that far." He chuckled lightly acting like he knew exactly where his room was. "And I don't want her wonderful chat to end like this. So what do you think about coming to my room to keep our chat alive?" This time Kei didn't have to force a smile. A real smile was on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:03 am

Cecilia smiled and said,"I would love to. But is that alright if I change my clothes first? I'm still soaking wet" She looked down at her clothes, and they were still dripping wet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:12 am

Kei smiled at her. He was dripping wet as well. "Yeah I think I should too." He started to walk off, but stopped and turned his head slightly. "See you in like five minutes." Kei turned his head back around and walked down the hall. His eyes scanning over the room numbers, he finally found his room. Room number 45. The key was still in the palm of his hand so he adjusted it into his fingers and unlocked the door. He stood at the doorway for a second looking at everything. Nice room. It was a medium sized room, a bed, a bathroom, a dresser. But that was about it. Kei smiled. Simple but good. He closed the door, taking a step inside. He removed his suit jacket throwing it onto the bed. Kei sighed, grabbing it from the bed and throwing it into the bathroom. He stared unbuttoning his shirt taking his time with it. After getting all the buttons undo he threw it into the bathroom with his jacket. Kei looked at himself in a mirror in the bathroom. He was only wearing a skintight black shirt now. He removed his glove from his hand and placed it by the sink. He looked down at his hand. Auto-mail. Moving his fingers to test them. He walked out of the bathroom, sitting down at the end of his bed. He would have to tell Cecilia about his body. Fun story. He put his head in his hands. Resting his elbows on his thighs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:16 am

Cecilia watched as Kei walked away and unlocked her door. She stepped inside and closed the door, and walked over to the bed that had a bag with her clothes in it. She dug out a T-shirt, a pair of pajama pants, and some socks. She took off her wet clothes and took them into the bathroom. She hung them on the side of her bathtub to let them dry, and then put on her dry clothes. Ah. So nice to not be soaking wet, Cecilia thought. She then opened up her door and walked out, heading to Kei's room. She stopped by his door and knocked. "Can I come in?" Cecilia asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:21 am

Kei snapped out of his memories. He jumped off his bed and to the door. Opening it, a smile on his face as Cecilia came into few. He hid his right arm behind the door. He didn't want her to see just yet. "Come on in." He stepped back giving her room to walk in. He noticed what she was wearing and chuckled lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:28 am

Cecilia walked in and looked at him and said,"So, what's so funny?" She walked farther into the room, and since there were no chairs, she leaned up against the wall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:32 am

Kei closed the door, and with a swift movement he moved his right arm behind his back. Just to make sure it didn't look weird he moved his left arm behind his back as well. His hand touching the cold steel. A shiver ran down his spine. He shook his head and smiled. "You're wearing pjs and a t-shirt and socks. In like a 5 star hotel. Funny." He took a couple steps forward, until he was right up against the dresser. He pressed his body up against it. Kei looked down at his feet, and chuckled. "While I left a trail of water in a 5 star hotel." He kicked off his shoes, without using his hands. Kicking them under the bed with the sides of his feet. Now he only had socks to cover his auto-mail legs. He would probably have to write down that his shoes were under the bed. Or he would forget.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:37 am

Cecilia stuck her tongue out at him and then laughed when he mentioned all the puddles he had left behind. "Don't worry about it. Anna won't mind. By the way, that's the hotel owner," Cecilia said. She watched Kei as he kicked his shoes under his bed, and then wondered what to say next. "So, what do you wanna talk about?" Cecilia asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:38 am

Cecilia stuck her tongue out at him and then laughed when he mentioned all the puddles he had left behind. "Don't worry about it. Anna won't mind. By the way, that's the hotel owner," Cecilia said. She watched Kei as he kicked his shoes under his bed, and then wondered what to say next. "So, what do you wanna talk about?" Cecilia asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:42 am

Kei smiled at her, but his smile disappeared and his eyes locked onto her feet. He shook his head, and looked back up at her. Looking into her eyes. Green eyes, beautiful eyes. Kei removed his right arm from his back. Holding it up. "Might as well tell you. As you can see my right arm is made of auto-mail. Due to something that happened in my younger days." He moved his right arm by his side, and pulled up his pants legs. "Along with my legs." He sighed, pulling his pants legs back down. "Do you want to hear the story?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:59 am

Cecilia was shocked to hear that Kei had an automail arm and legs. She frowned when he told her, and then looked up at him. He is very strong. I have to give him credit for that, Cecilia thought. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. It's all up to you," Cecilia said, looking Kei in the eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next