Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's your favourite FMA character and why!?

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Who is better?

Who's your favourite FMA character and why!? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap32%Who's your favourite FMA character and why!? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 32% 
[ 7 ]
Who's your favourite FMA character and why!? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap18%Who's your favourite FMA character and why!? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 4 ]
Who's your favourite FMA character and why!? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap18%Who's your favourite FMA character and why!? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 4 ]
Who's your favourite FMA character and why!? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap5%Who's your favourite FMA character and why!? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Who's your favourite FMA character and why!? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Who's your favourite FMA character and why!? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who's your favourite FMA character and why!? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Who's your favourite FMA character and why!? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who's your favourite FMA character and why!? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap9%Who's your favourite FMA character and why!? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
Who's your favourite FMA character and why!? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap9%Who's your favourite FMA character and why!? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 22

Who's your favourite FMA character and why!? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who's your favourite FMA character and why!?

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:08 pm

My top five characters:

1. Edward (I loves him!!! >v<)
2. Al (so adorable!!)
3. Alex Armstrong (everytime he rips his shirt off, i burst out laughing)
4. Riza
5. Ling (so funny)

Back to top Go down

Who's your favourite FMA character and why!? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who's your favourite FMA character and why!?

Post by Alaric Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:30 pm

everytime armstrong rips off his shirt, i die a little inside
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:34 am

Envy. All the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:58 am

Mustang all the way! He's drop dead gorgeous! And Havoc is a close second.. he makes me laugh so hard I pity him X3 he's adorable and third would be Alphonse :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:21 am

I voted Black Hayate's poop lol XD you didnt have Maes Hughes or Scar so yeah they are my favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:02 am

In the Manga it goes

1.Pride - Selim Bradley
2.Wrath - Fuhrer Bradley
3.Roy Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:20 pm

I likeBlind!Mustang, cus he's so helpless!
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3