Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunny Days [Dark&Katie]

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sunny Days [Dark&Katie] Empty Sunny Days [Dark&Katie]

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:59 am

Darkamaru sighed in contentment as he walked towards his automail shop. It doubled as a home for him as well, so he had to make it comfortable. And what better way to do that, than to plant some flowers in his garden? He had just been to his favorite gardening shop and bought a few potted flowers and baby trees. He would probably spend the next day or so planting them and maybe using his plant powers to speed up the growth and make them grow better and bigger. If only he had someone else to enjoy it with him...

Back to top Go down

Sunny Days [Dark&Katie] Empty Re: Sunny Days [Dark&Katie]

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:31 am

In a new place, once again, Katie Lynn started walking around, exploring with her trusty ferret wrapped around her shoulders.
She wasn't on any mission, or anything...she just felt bored and jumped on a train, going anywhere.

She walked past an auto-mail shop, seeing someone she knew.
"Dark! Hey!" She called, hoping he reconignized and remembered her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:34 am

He turned to Katie and grinned like an idiot. "Hey Katie! Wanna come help me plant some stuff in my garden?" He waved and ran over to Katie. Unlike before when he had been in his uniform with a cloak over it, he was dressed pretty casually in black shorts and a red tank that read
"Regle Du Royaume, Darkamaru Invidia" across the top. He had on flip-flops, the only shoes he EVER wore and was holding a little shovel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:44 am

Katie, too, was in casual clothing as well. You usually don't see her light colored clothing, but today she was in a white spagehtti strap shirt with regular blue jean shorts (without her jacket tied around her waist, so her legs look longer), and in sandals similar to Darkamaru's. Not to mention she also had her hair in a braid, with no hat on. She looked more feminine than usual.
Alex was just on her shoulders, but perked when he heard Dark's voice.
"Sure! I don't mind at all." She agreed, with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:47 am

He smiled. "Cool! I just got back from Roses&Stuff and I bought some potted plants that I wanted to plant in my garden, so I could use some help. It'll be fun." He grinned and walked to the back of his house, where about 2 acres of land had been cleared solely for his massive garden. There were about a dozen plants in hand-made pots against the wall and he took one, a baby lemon tree, and walked towards a patch of fresh dirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:53 am

Katie stared at the land with amazed eyes. This was such a huge area!
She took a plant and started to help, taking it to another patch of fresh dirt, farther away from where Dark was.
She hasn't really planted before, nor has she really spent any time with Dark, like getting to know him. She was with Envy--as she knows now that he is a homunculus--when she met Dark. Nothing's really changed with them since then. All she knows is his name and that he's in the military. Nothing more, really.
"Ah...how many plants are you planning on planting here in this area?" She asked, calling out so he could hear her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:00 pm

He turned to Katie and smiled. "Just about 12 or so! I found some really good looking flowers and lemon trees, so I thought I would get some!" He smiled as he dug a little hole and pulled the tree, gently, out of it's pot. He carefully placed it in the soil and patted it down. He then started straightening the tiny branches and, when Katie wasn't watching, made the tree grow a few inches and start to grow lemons- Not whole lemons yet, but tiny little buds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:05 pm

Katie nodded, paying attention to her own plant that she carefully planted in the soil.
Getting up, she started to move towards the other plants to take them. Alex jumped off of her shoulders and headed towards the same place she was going to.
With his teeth, he took one of the smaller plants in a plastic pot, dragging it to a random place in the dirt, but not near Dark's, nor Katie's other plants.
He knew what was going on and tried to help.
Katie smiled softly, and picked up one of the bigger ones.
She noticed Dark's lemon tree had gotten bigger since than she saw it. "Wow! It's already gotten buds! I thought when you bought it, it didn't have any."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:12 pm

He was walking back to get another one as well and smiled at Katie's comment. "Well, it takes a bit of care but even in a few minutes, perfect sunlight and soil can help a plant grow bigger. Besides, it was budding a bit when I got them." He picked up a beautiful potted Primrose. He poked at it softly, feeling the soft pink petals and the lightly thorned stalk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:16 pm

Katie looked at Dark as he walked off. She remember seeing that lemon tree! It wasn't budding! Something was up...oh, here comes her curious personality again.

She took another Primrose, as Dark had, planning on planting it near the first one he was going to plant.

Alex was already trotting down to get another small plant of the same type to go with the other one that he was going to get Katie to plant for him...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:20 pm

He walked back to the patch of soil where he had planted the tree. He backed up a few feet, not wanted the tree to end up suffocating the little flower, and dug another hole. He did the same as he had done before and finished by, again, making it grow a bit. It grew about a centimeter taller, not much, and the petals spread out more and became a bit brighter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:27 pm

I knew it!!! Katie thought, not wanting to say anything aloud.
She'll keep quiet, at least for now...she'll face Dark about it, later. For now, she'll just quietly plant and help him.

Alex rubbed against Katie's leg, seeing as he didn't have anything to tug on since her jacket wasn't around her waist. Katie looked down, and smiled. Her pet led her to the spot where he had dragged at least three little plants already for her to plant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:34 pm

He smiled and went back to his plants, grabbing a carnation. He went back to his area and planted it like he had the others, including his elemental manipulation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:39 pm

"Dark, I don't think we're going to be able to plant everything all in one day," Katie stated after about an hour later of planting, mainly with Alex.

"Should we take a break or something? Plus, I want to see what it's like in your auto-mail shop!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:44 pm

He grinned. "Alright. I just get so caught up sometimes that I forget about taking a break! Hehe. But okay. C'mon, I'll fix a few glasses of lemonade." He smiled and led Katie into his shop which, unsurprisingly, was also full of potted flowers and bonsai trees, with a beautiful cherry tree as the centerpiece of his room. He walked into what appeared to be a kitchen and came back with two glasses of lemonade. "So, this is Invidia Automail, otherwise known as The Home Of Darkamaru!" He lughed and pulled up some chairs so they could drink their lemonade before they toured his shop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:55 pm

"Awesome," Katie smiled, taking a glass. "Wow, you're place...I really like it. It's peaceful. Unlike at Central--everyone can get crazy so easily. My home back in Xenotime is so much more better. But, I gotta work." She laughed, looking around his shop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:58 pm

He smiled. "Thanks. I like having a little retreat from all of my responsibilities. I think I only have two others places like this... My other shop out in Frostdeath and Ringe Master's Caravan..." He looked up, thinking until he looked at Katie, smiling. "So, you ready to look around?" He stood up and walked to the cherry tree, plucking two fruits off and popping them into his mouth, placing the cherry stems in a little jar beside the tree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:10 am

Katie nodded, picking two cherries from the tree as Dark did. She fed one to Alex, and one to herself.
"I was already ready," She replied, placing the stems in the jar.
"Okay, you lead the way. Where to first?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:06 am

He smiled. "Well, since you asked about it first, why not my automail room? That's where I make the automail and get it ready for use." He then led Katie into a long hallway and turned off at the third room to the right. Inside, there were a few more plants, some actually growing against the walls, and a lot of metal parts or completed automail lying around. There were cabinets full of parts and tools and a sort of therapy chair at the side wall where he actually applied the automail. "So, how do you like it?" He grinned and did the thing where you show someone something awesome and you have your arms out and...well, you know what I'm getting at.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:24 am

It seemed Dark was the first person that Katie knew that was an auto-mail engineer.
She walked in the room and looked at the completed auto-mail.
"Wow, you're a really great at crafting these..." She took a closer look by picking it up carefully.
"It's really impressive."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:43 am

He smiled. "Thanks. I like to do custom jobs and I specialize in weaponry automail. Of course, I can make normal prosthetics too. And I have my own automail type where you don't even need an amputation to have it applied."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:57 am

"That's really cool. Although, if you're offering, I'm fine without it. I plan to stick with alchemy as my main weapon." Katie gently laid back down the metal on the table, while Alex was on it, walking around it, and touching it every now and then.
Katie giggled. "C'mon," She picked him up from the table and placed him on her shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:00 am

He grinned. "Well, I wasn't offering it just then, but it's a shame you don't want any. Hehe. But as you can see, my automail is pretty good, isn't it?" He grinned and held out his left arm so she could see it. He didn't have the bazooka add-on right now, since he didn't want to accidently blast his poor garden into dust.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:25 am

"Wow, it is amazing..." Katie looked at the detail again. Her great-grandmother Allison would've loved to see this.
She looked around in the room more. "So, is there anywhere else you want to show me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:35 am

He smiled and shrugged. "Not really. Other than the shop and garden, there isn't much else here to make it different from other houses... But if you want, you can look around at stuff like my bedroom or kitchen..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next