Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunny Days [Dark&Katie]

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Sunny Days [Dark&Katie] - Page 5 Empty Re: Sunny Days [Dark&Katie]

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:57 pm

He grinned. "I never get used to any temperature...Back when I was real little, I was in a performing caravan that went all around the world. From Amestris to Xing and from Drachma to Ishval! It was pretty fun..." He smiled to himself, remembering his life before death...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:46 am

"I never traveled when I was little. The only time I came to a different city was when I was eight and came to Central to try out for...the State Alchemist Exams. Heh, heh...I failed and then I came back to Xenotime. I came back a few years later, passed, and now I'm traveling all around. Drachma, Eikyuu Gaka, Xing, Ishval...I've been all over the place!" Katie doesn't like admitting the first time when she tried out for the State Alchemist Exams for the first time because it was sort of embarrassing...and it was at such a young age. Well, at least it was something major she was remembered for in the military. She has her own place in history, the least.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:01 am

Darkamaru nodded and smiled. "That's awesome! Hey...Aren't you that girl that got in almost at Edward Elrics age? Nice one Katie!" He grinned and grabbed another plant. Only a few more...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5