Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunny Days [Dark&Katie]

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sunny Days [Dark&Katie] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunny Days [Dark&Katie]

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:08 am

"I'll check out the kitchen. I'm getting kind of hungry, anyway." Katie giggled, hearing the choices.
Alex followed her. He was getting pretty famished, as well. And he knew she'd feed him, like she always does. She feeds him anything she eats.
"I think after lunch, we'll continue planting in the garden, that okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:17 am

He smiled. "Sure." When they got into the kitchen, it had almost as many plants as the living room except for the fact that there weren't as many flowers rather than berry bushes, fruit trees, or vegetables growing on one side of the room. He had a few cabinets on the other side that DIDN'T grow in a garden. "So what do you want to eat" He smiled and picked a couple blueberries, an orange, and a carrot for his own lunch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:24 am

Katie smiled. "I'll just try some of your fruit, and other things." She giggled, picking from the many plants in the kitchen.
She gave some blueberries to Alex, who happily nibbled on them. They tasted great! Dark really took care of his garden...

"You have an amazing place. There're so many plants, it's like you live in a garden."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:29 am

He grinned. "Thanks. I really like having plants around. It makes me feel a bit more comfortable." He took a bite out of his carrot and smiled, looking at Katie before pulling his best Bugs Bunny voice. "Eh...What's up, doc?" He laughed and took another bite out of the carrot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:41 am

Katie laughed. She used to love Bugs Bunny as a kid. She always watched it with her father.
Alex was confused. Who was doc?
He was born awhile before Katie entered the State Alchemist Exams the second time. So, he never saw those shows, therefore, he obviously is confused.

Katie had a feeling that she and Dark would be good friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:44 am

Darkamaru laughed too. " I loved Bugs Bunny when I was little...Well, littler. Hehe, I think I was born short... I can imagine it. The doctor was all like "Hey is that a baby or a paperclip?" " He grinned and finished off the vegetable he was munching on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:31 am

Katie laughed again. "Well, I'm not short, I was just born petite." She finished off whatever fruit she had, and stood up.
"So, you wanna go outside and plant some more? I still have a lot of extra time, and I can spare a day or two here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:35 am

He smiled. "Okay." They walked outside and he picked up a plum tree this time. He walked over to where Katie was growing her plants, since his was full now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:02 am

Katie continued to plant with Darkamaru, at least until it became darker.
She wondered if she should go home, or if she would stay with him for that night.
"Hey, Dark, would it be okay if I stayed here tonight? Just for tonight, I mean, so we could continue on with this tomorrow?" She asked him, planting a small tree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:44 am

He finished planting another plum tree, making it grow a bit taller again as Katie leaned down to plant hers. He smiled. "Sure. I think I have a cot I could set up in the bedroom where you could sleep. My bed's probably more comfortable though, so I could sleep on the cot instead, if you want." He walked to a palm tree-A true accomplishment in any garden- and held his hands out. He kicked the trunk and a good sized coconut dropped into his hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:04 am

"Thanks, but it's your bed, you shold be able to sleep in it. It doesn't matter where I sleep." Katie, as always, was considering her friend instead of herself.

She stared at the palm tree. "Wow, that's awesome!" She beamed. She was kind of craving a coconut now.
"How long did it take you to grow it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:08 am

He smiled. "A couple weeks. They grow quickly. Wanna have some coconut milk?" Grinning, he karate chopped the coconut in half with his automail arm and handed Katie one half. He sipped the sweet milk from his own half. "This is probably the only milk I drink... Might be why I'm so tiny..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:11 am

"You're not short!" Katie laughed, taking a sip from her half. It was really sweet.
"You just haven't hit your growth spurt yet." She smiled, trying to reassure him.
She took another sip. She might've been officially been addicted to coconut milk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:14 am

He grinned. "Meh, I hit that when I was 11...I went from 2"3 to 3"0! And then slowly went to 3"5 over the last few years. Hehe..." He sipped his own milk and smiled, licking a milk mustache from his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:33 am

"Aw, Dark, don't be so hard on yourself. Think of it this way: You're not short, your funsize!!" Katie laughed. It was just a joke, really.
It was getting darker by the minute, and Katie was getting tired.
"Should we head inside?" She asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:58 am

(xD thats what my friend always says about herself! xD)
He laughed and nodded. "Okay. Just let me get a few things." He smiled and made a quick run through the garden, gathering kiwi, mangoes, plantains, bananas, honeysuckle flowers, pineapples, guavas, lucumas, and greengages. He smiled as he walked back towards Katie, with a bucket full of the fruits. "I forgot that some of the more tropical plants were supposed to be ripe right about now! So I went to pick them while they were at their best." He smiled and bit into a greengage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:13 am

"Wow, those look tastey. Can't wait to try them." Katie smiled, walking inside with Dark. She took a banana, peeled it, and bit into it. "Mmm, it tastes really fresh." She stated, smiling.
"Let's get the rest of this fruit inside and have a taste."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:26 am

He grinned and nodded. "Sure." He brought in a bucket of fruit and set it on the kitchen table so they could enjoy a snack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:39 am

"Perfect!" Katie exclaimed, taking a pinapple. "Alright, why don't we start cutting these up?" She seemed really excited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:44 am

He nodded, excitedly. He then went into his kitchen closet and came out with two knives. "Alright, lets do this. Hehe." He smiled and took a pinapple. He began expertly chopping it into thin slices and then chopping the slices in half. Then he put them in the microwave. "Baked pineapple slices are really good. I'm glad I remembered to pick them." He said, smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:53 am

Katie took the knife and started chopping the other pineapple.
"Is this right?" She asked, still cutting it. She wasn't talented in cooking or baking or cutting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:55 am

He nodded, smiling. He opened the microwave after it had been on for a minute and then walked to a stove and got a frying pan. He put the slices he hadn't baked on it and started frying them. When he finished, the fried ones looked like potato chips almost and the baked ones were tan and brown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:57 am

Katie smiled, happy she got it right. She continued to cut it, and she finally finished.
She took one of the baked pineapple pieces, and tried them.
"Mmm! These are tasty!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:03 am

He grinned. "Thanks. I found the recipe somewhere in Xing I think..." He smiled and ate one and then a fried slice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:43 am

Katie showed Dark the pineapple she just finished cutting. "Would you be able to show me how you bake and fry them...? I can't cook, not even simple things." She blushed, embarrassed to admit that she couldn't cook. In fact, she almost always eats out; unless she's with a friend or at home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum