Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunny Days [Dark&Katie]

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sunny Days [Dark&Katie] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sunny Days [Dark&Katie]

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:00 am

He smiled. "It's really easy. You just put them in the microwave, press the BAKE button, and set it for 2 minutes to bake them. Frying them is even easier. Putt them on a frying pan and put it on the stove for about 30 seconds." He bit into another fried one. "And then you're done."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:19 am

Katie giggled. "Thanks. You know, if I find a pineapple or two, I'll do this." She said, taking a fried piece. She put half of her cut up pieces on a plate and put them in the microwave, pressed bake, and then typed in two minutes. She would do the fried ones in after this.
"Hey, do you know any other recipes with any other of these fruits?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:21 am

He smiled and nodded. "Lets try the honeysuckle first." He smiled and pulled about 100 small gold and white flower-heads from the bucket. " You can lick the nectar out of these and it's really sweet. But it's only a few drops so if you find a lot, you could make about a cup of it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:29 am

Katie took a honeysuckle flower and licked the nectar. It really was sweet!
You could say that one of Katie's weaknesses are sweets...But if she has a lot, she's still in control, but she doesn't know why.
"So is there anything you ca--" She was cut off by the microwave going off. She turned around and walked toward it, taking out her baked pinapples. Eating one of them, she returned to the honeysuckle flowers and Dark.
"Excuse me. So is there anything you can do with the nectar besides lick it directly from the flower?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:33 am

He smiled. "Yup. If you take the flower and gently pull out the little green part where the nectar is, you can slide it against the rim of a cup and let the nectar drip in. It takes a while but you can make a pretty sweet drink with it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:05 am

"I was thinking about that." Katie stated, taking out a cup. She did as Dark instructed, and the nectar dropped into the cup. There were very few drops.
"Yeah...looks like it would take awhile..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:14 am

He smiled and did the same. "Yea, it might but it'll be worth it in the end."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:27 am

"I can imagine." Katie actually couldn't wait for the cups to be full. The nectar was really sweet! But maybe that was the sugar finally kicking in...
"Although, I'm not sure if we'll be staying up all night trying to get these full."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:51 am

"Nah, we can do 50 each in about 30 minutes." He smiled and continued draining the nectar into the cup.
[30 minutes later]
"ALL done..." He smiled and sipped from his own cup, handing Katie hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:00 am

Katie smiled, accepting the cup, and immediately taking a sip. How she loved the taste of honeysuckle nectar!
Although, since sugar has no effect on her, she imagined she'd be tired possibly minutes after she drank it.

Alex jumped on the table, pleaded at Katie with his eyes. He, too, wanted to try it.
She set the cup down for her ferret to try, and he seemed to really like it, as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:37 am

He beamed and put his empty cup down before putting a thick cloth over the fruit bucket. "I think it's time..." He yawned and stretched his arms. "We called it quits for tonight..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:56 am

After hearing Dark yawned, Katie yawned herself.
"I think so, too..." She stood up and stretched. "Okay, do you have the cot set up yet? I'm ready to just fall dead asleep now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:18 am

He smiled and nodded. "Yup..." He led her into the bedroom where-unsurprisingly- more plants were. But the main feature was a pair of passion fruit trees growing in the middle of the room. a large hammock was stretched between them. There was another hammock above his with a ladder leading to it. He smiled. "I forgot to get it out of the closet, so I just strung up another hammock. That okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:44 am

"Yeah, not a problem!" Katie crawled into her hammock, and laid down in it. She felt really relaxed.
Alex climbed in after her and curled up in his usual sleeping position on her stomach.
She giggled. "I think we both like it. We'll definately be comforable here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:58 am

Darkamaru smiled too. "Good! And if you get hungry while you're going to sleep, just grab a fruit off the tree. I won't mind." He climbed into his own hammock and plucked a passion fruit off a lower branch and bit into it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:08 am

Well, Dark certianly lived in a forest.
Katie was asleep in a matter of minutes! She was exausted. Walking around all morning, planting most of the day...she was moving around a lot.
Alex was also exausted. With Katie moving around so much; it's a wonder he could keep up with her. Although, he liked being with her better than staying at home with his twin sisters, and Katie's little three year old sister.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:34 am

Darkamaru also fell asleep soon. Malice flew in through the window sometime in the night and fell asleep at Dark's feet.

(OOC- xD he really might live in a forest... he has enough plants.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:46 am

The next morning, Katie woke up, sitting up and stretching. She let out a yawn.
She got up from her hammock, and looked around, seeing if Dark was awake.
"Dark, you awake yet...?" She asked, a little sleepily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:13 am

Darkamaru snored and rolled over. Malice bit his foot and he sat up. "Ow...Crazy fox... Yeah, I'm awake, Katie. Hehe! So do you want some breakfast before we go back outside?" He smiled and got out of bed, grabbing a passion fruit as he got on his feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:59 am

"Yeah, sure, I'm getting hungry anyway." Katie smiled. "Is there any other place that's surrounded by exotic fruits?" She giggled. His house was in fact a forest, but one that you couldn't get lost in.
And now that she's been with him for about a day, she loved his cooking. His cooking were her favorite foods, now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:04 am

He grinned. "Well, not a room, but outside I have a section of garden just for tropical fruits like the ones from last night!" He bit into his fruit and grabbed his comb. He quickly combed his hair and smiled. "Okay then, I'm ready! First, we just have to pick some for breakfast and maybe play a game or something before we go back out."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:34 am

"A game and breakfast? Sounds good," Katie smiled again, liking the idea. "You lead the way." She giggled again. She seemed very happy this morning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:54 am

He grinned and nodded before walking outside. He pointed to a little bluebird on one of the small fig trees and walked into a section of garden with light sand on top of the ground. He picked a variety of tropical and exotic fruits and walked back to Katie with lots of fruits and a huge smile on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:59 am

Katie returned Dark's smile with one of her own, and took one of the fruits. She bit into it, obviously really liking it.
"Hey, Dark, what you said earlier...what kind of game were you talking about?" She asked, taking a couple more bites of her breakfast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:00 am

He grinned and bit into a fruit. "I dunno. Maybe something like tag or hide and seek? They might be little kiddie games but they are great for my house and garden!" He grinned and nodded as if he knew he was right about something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next